Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest Collectible Minifigure THANKS AND GOODBYE

Also, where the hell are the Disney minifigures? 

I'm afraid we'll get a round with only disney people, which would be awful because no Disney minifigure deserves to get to the second round

Same with Simpsons 2 (a.k.a. the worst series ever)

Just now, BrickHat said:

Didn't the clockwork robot lose barely to the yeti? I don't think it was a landslide, unlike the current group.

Yeah, I believe that is correct.  I was pretty sure this group would be a landslide, though, and I am not disappointed with the one in the lead. :wink:

Just now, Robert8 said:

I'm afraid we'll get a round with only disney people, which would be awful because no Disney minifigure deserves to get to the second round

I beg to disagree with your sentiment on Disney figs and I'm glad that their chances are improving. :tongue: Although they might split the audience and screw themselves.

As for Simpsons 2, it's about halfway done. I don't think it'll fare well, so it'll soon be farewell.

Cue the X-Files theme song....

I want to believe...

But it ain't happening because of the Scarecrow.

Oh, just a thought, Itaria - I was wondering if you were considering including the minifigures from the DK books - Clockwork Soldier and Zombie Skater? I know that they weren't part of an actual CMF series, but I feel like they're a part of the CMF line nonetheless. I realize you might not want to as it would throw things off, but just wondered what your thoughts were on these miscellaneous guys.

Just now, DarrellBricker said:

Oh, just a thought, Itaria - I was wondering if you were considering including the minifigures from the DK books - Clockwork Soldier and Zombie Skater? I know that they weren't part of an actual CMF series, but I feel like they're a part of the CMF line nonetheless. I realize you might not want to as it would throw things off, but just wondered what your thoughts were on these miscellaneous guys.

They ARE part of the CMF line. The Toy Soldier is included as such in the CMF encyclopedia

But I think it's too late for that. Also, Itaria need 384 minifigure so he could have rounds of 6. (384/6=64) With 386 minifigures, it doesn't work anymore

Toss-up between the Classic Alien and the Scarecrow, but I had to go with the underdog Alien, he's just so perfect!

7 hours ago, DarrellBricker said:

Your idea is taken into consideration.
In September I'll take a new game. It will be called "THE GREATEST CMF 2: Revenge of the Ninjago" and it will have:

128 minfiigures (actual winners and runner ups) + 20 ninjago minifigures + 2 book minifigures for a total of 150 contenders.

Guess who won?

2yw5vdd.jpg

I'm glad you finished this round earlier and put Gnome, Space Miner, etc... out of their misery

They were  humiliated so badly  :laugh:

Diver for me. We have had so many modern divers in City, Atlantis, etc and getting a vintage one was great. Although I agree Maleficient is great for parts, and I quite like the new butterfly girl.

I voted classic diver, but I was pretty sure maleficent was going to win. But so far classic diver is winning!!!

14 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I'm not so sure about Simpsons 2 being the worst series ever. Even if people don't like the molded heads, there were some great parts in that series. Lots of dual molded arms in many shirt colours, some good torso prints for City fans (Homer, Moleman, Martin Prince, Patty, Selma, Edna, Willie, Smithers, Hibbert are all great for City folk). For me, the DFB series was probably the most boring ever. Every figure except the manager almost identical with the same accessory and the body parts almost unusable for anything else but the German football team. The only good thing there was the selection of hairstyles.

45 minutes ago, MAB said:

). For me, the DFB series was probably the most boring ever. Every figure except the manager almost identical with the same accessory and the body parts almost unusable for anything else but the German football team. The only good thing there was the selection of hairstyles.

And a lot of flesh heads (only interesting for the people that like them of course)

That's exactly why I have all the DBF figs, great new hairpieces, awesomes heads of sevreal flesh colorsdual molded arms, and nice legs. (plus the ball)

Yes it was reppetitive with as all the torsos and legs are almost identicals, but it was a super usefull series.

Argh! One of the hardest rounds. Lady robot vs Classic diver....

Edited by Lego-fire

18 hours ago, Robert8 said:

There are currently still nine Disney figures left to appear, also nine Batman Movie figures. And then five Simpsons Series 2. And only 19 "normal" series CMF left. So more special ones than regular ones.

But then some of those normal CMF are possibly big guns ... Hazmat, Bunny Suit, Ocean King, Hun, ... and it seems the better Disney ones have already gone (maybe except Alice). If some of the big ones left from the regular CMF series get drawn against each other, it wouldn't surprise me if at least another Batman Movie figure gets through. I cannot believe a Disney one will, but I guess it depends who they are up against.

Edited by MAB

I think you can probably safely declare the diver the winner!