Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest Collectible Minifigure THANKS AND GOODBYE

I just noticed I accidentally voted for the Satyr instead of the Scarecrow. That was brilliant. But fortunately it doesn't look like it's going to matter. 

Once the results are finalized it would be interesting to do a quick poll where everyone simply lists their Top 10, then weight the rankings (10 points for the #1 position down to 1 point for the #10 position) and add up the results. I'd be curious to see how different they are from this style of poll. 

21 minutes ago, Industrial Voodoo said:

I just noticed I accidentally voted for the Satyr instead of the Scarecrow. That was brilliant. But fortunately it doesn't look like it's going to matter. 

Once the results are finalized it would be interesting to do a quick poll where everyone simply lists their Top 10, then weight the rankings (10 points for the #1 position down to 1 point for the #10 position) and add up the results. I'd be curious to see how different they are from this style of poll. 

Thats a pretty good idea! Itaria has had to do a lot of work for this game though so unless he's not completely tired of it or if you're down to bust out the spreadsheets...?

[no accounts made after July 30 2017 :tongue:]

8 hours ago, Industrial Voodoo said:

7 hours ago, koalayummies said:

Thats a pretty good idea! Itaria has had to do a lot of work for this game though so unless he's not completely tired of it or if you're down to bust out the spreadsheets...?

[no accounts made after July 30 2017 :tongue:]

I'd be down to do something like that and give Itaria a break!  I love me some spreadsheets!  If you guys want I can get something set up next week, maybe with a poll beforehand to determine the rules.

Many thanks to Itaria for running this game! I'm satisfied with the outcome, even if the winner wasn't the Diver or Hazmat Guy.

Many thanks to Itaria for doing this contest! Your dedication and transparency while it was running was exemplary. :thumbup: :classic:

Thank you and see you again!

Frankly It's like a daily routine that will be hard to undo every time I log in here in EB.

Wow, stuck with this game through the weeks and then when the semi-final round FINALLY came to a close was hospitalized for a week and couldn't vote in the final. Wah! Got home today, though, so happy to for that. I would have voted Satyr, but have no complaints on the outcome. Thank you, Itaria, for the fun (and sometimes the frustration! :D) It was a blast and I hope we didn't all drive you too crazy.

This was a lot of fun!
Cheers for putting in the effort, Itaria.