Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest Collectible Minifigure THANKS AND GOODBYE

Tough choice. I voted imp boy because now i have a custom lego devil. But calculator is also verrrrry nice. 

Voted for the Gymnast. She was the only one from that set I went to the expense of acquiring. My second pick is Lil Devil. He would have gotten the nod otherwise. The rest can go jump in the river, bad stuff. 

Edited by K_Tiger

25 minutes ago, makoy said:

Evil Mech.

It's Blacktron. Who doesn't like Blacktron???

Lots of people who vote here, apparently. Space Villain had a bad run. :wacko: Or maybe it was me and my curse? :laugh: Could explain why no sci-fi figs have won...

Just now, BrickHat said:

Lots of people who vote here, apparently. Space Villain had a bad run. :wacko: Or maybe it was me and my curse? :laugh: Could explain why no sci-fi figs have won...

S6 Classic Alien
S7 Galaxy Trooper
S12 Space Miner

Let's hope.

1 minute ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

S6 Classic Alien
S7 Galaxy Trooper
S12 Space Miner

Let's hope.

Also the S8 Alien Queen, S13 Alien, S15 Laser Robot, and heck even the S15 Spaceman, the S11 Robot Lady, or the S16 cyborg. Crossing my fingers for one of these to score a victory. Otherwise it'll be a sad round 2 for me.

Just now, BrickHat said:

Also the S8 Alien Queen, S13 Alien, S15 Laser Robot, and heck even the S15 Spaceman, the S11 Robot Lady, or the S16 cyborg. Crossing my fingers for one of these to score a victory. Otherwise it'll be a sad round 2 for me.

Next round (I extract always the names one round before) will be a battle of giants and no Sci-Fi will take part. So many power minifigures that can be potential enemies will be out. Alas, many would have deserved to go at least on round 2. You'll see.

Just now, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Next round (I extract always the names one round before) will be a battle of giants and no Sci-Fi will take part. So many power minifigures that can be potential enemies will be out. Alas, many would have deserved to go at least on round 2. You'll see.

Sounds exciting! I'll grab some Lego popcorn. :tongue:

12 hours ago, makoy said:

Evil Mech.

It's Blacktron. Who doesn't like Blacktron???

I came to LEGO "late" in life, so I don't have the nostalgia baggage.

11 hours ago, BrickHat said:

I just don't have a thing for space in general. I do like the idea of Space Police 3, though. That may have more to do with the fact that LEGO actually made a space pimp.

12 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

@K_Tiger I actually don't happen to see your vote! :D

It would have helped if I had actually voted. Mea culpa and fixed.

Medusa and the Thespian are some of my favs CMFs, but I'll go with Medusa. 

I feared it will be tough one for me, but it is not. Snake haired lady, look at my ey...