Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest Collectible Minifigure THANKS AND GOODBYE

Wow this is going to get difficult on every round.

Yet another very hard round. I voted for the Hazmat and Goblin.

Is there any reason why the votes are private this time?

Forest Maiden is one of my top 10, but Hazmat is my top 1, so...and Goblin.

9 hours ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

How is ANYONE surviving against Hazmat, let alone fighting him to a tie?

Because the Forest Maiden is awesome!!  I love the Hazmat Guy too, but Forest Maiden is one of my all time favorites.

Ugh, two of my favorite figures up against two I have no strong investment in. I am glad Fortune Teller is still tying with the Goblin and hopefully she'll get a few more supporters for the win, but it looks as though my beloved Forest Maiden is going to fall to the Hazmat suit guy. Bummer. 

Why is the fortune teller tying up with the far superior goblin? 

12 minutes ago, 1Panda said:

Why is the fortune teller tying up with the far superior goblin? 

Better yet, how come she's ahead of the goblin? Why does she get so much love?? She is so mediocre imho, i really don't get it either.

Just now, Borex said:

Better yet, how come she's ahead of the goblin? Why does she get so much love?? She is so mediocre imho, i really don't get it either.

I agree. I hope some more people would vote goblin since he's the one who needs to win the most today.

@1Panda @Borex @BrickHat Goblin appeals to fantasy builders while fortune teller appeals to historical builders.  I like both figures, but I personally like the fortune teller better both for the figure and for the parts.

1 hour ago, Slegengr said:

@1Panda @Borex @BrickHat Goblin appeals to fantasy builders while fortune teller appeals to historical builders.  I like both figures, but I personally like the fortune teller better both for the figure and for the parts.

To each his own of course. The tarot cards are nice, as is her wig, maybe she is indeed good for historical builders, but i love the uniqueness of the goblin, plus he screams "play with me!"

@Borex The interesting thing is that I own five Goblins and not even one Fortune Teller.  I would have liked to get a fortune teller or two, mostly for the medieval corset torso to allow for historically accurate women in builds instead of just men.  The goblin is great for play, and I really like the bag piece in dark brown.

Frankly, I don't understand why people prefer the goblin over, in my opinion, the far superior fortune teller. He needs to go down. Hopefully a few more people come in and send him packing back to the shadows.

The goblins are becoming more numerous they shall overcome before the day is out.

( but not by a lot :sceptic: )

This round went on for way too long. The Goblin had a solid lead for the past 24 hours and should have advanced.

30 minutes ago, BrickJagger said:

This round went on for way too long. The Goblin had a solid lead for the past 24 hours and should have advanced.

He speaks the truth.