Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest Collectible Minifigure THANKS AND GOODBYE

It's Wiley Fusebot for me - I just love this minifigure. I know the Knight is going to win because of everyone's love of the castle theme, but I just think Wiley is so unique. I do wish that Lego would use the coonskin cap mold again, make a frontiersman for the regular CMF line.

16 minutes ago, DarrellBricker said:

It's Wiley Fusebot for me - I just love this minifigure. I know the Knight is going to win because of everyone's love of the castle theme, but I just think Wiley is so unique. I do wish that Lego would use the coonskin cap mold again, make a frontiersman for the regular CMF line.

It looks like we're alone here. It's too bad. Wiley deserves better.

Holy brick, now that is quite a lead! :laugh: Yes, I voted for him as well. Can't not love evil black knights!

42 minutes ago, Umbra-Manis said:

I really like the Egyptian warrior, but I can't not pick the Frightening Knight!

Same here. XD

I really like the Frightening Knight,  but I can't not pick the Fitness instructor. :laugh:  After books and LEGO, fitness and gym are my favorite hobby.

Glad the knight is winning this one. It is a truly outstanding minifig. The printing is just great.

Have to go with Wiley! He has a great frontiersman print and coonskin cap. Plus his roughed up and somewhat broken face is humorous, somewhat of a precursor to the squirebot faces in Nexo Knights when I think about that.

20 is tough - 5 good characters for me: Monster Scientist - good one, but already we have the S4 crazy scientist (and the whole MF theme). Classic King, great figure and parts. Unicorn girl, another great figure, nice subtle printing and very popular with little girls. Fencer, a little different to most sports figures, a nice figure if not up against better ones. Caveman, great new hairpiece and decent print for back at S1. Velma - no interest whatsoever for me.

The final two for me are the King and the Caveman, with the Caveman edging it.

32 minutes ago, makoy said:

I voted for Burger King.

I was tempted, but his appearance actually made me choosing the Caveman instead. We also got already a lot of kings, but the caveman is a first. A hairy, unwashed first with bad manners, but a first! :laugh: :wink:

1 minute ago, Littleworlds said:

I was tempted, but his appearance actually made me choosing the Caveman instead. We also got already a lot of kings, but the caveman is a first. A hairy, unwashed first with bad manners, but a first! :laugh: :wink:

I understand this completely. I might have voted the Cavemen if I have the minifigure... but at the moment I have no emotional connection with the Cavemen. :wink:

Yeah, this one is tough - for me, it was definitely between the King and the Caveman, with the Unicorn Girl a close third, but the Caveman won out in the end! I started collecting these little guys with the Lego Movie line, and the Caveman was one of the first older minifigures that I went after when I started filling in my collection.

Had to be the king for me, simply because that new crown/hair piece rescued us from a 30+ year old crown mold that had not aged well.

This is interesting. On one end, a minifigure so primitive he does not even shave. On another hand, a minifigure so royal he will not shave a regal beard.