It are busy times for Lord Maximilian Damaximus. Given the rank of Commodore, he was in charge of hunting down the blockaders with a fleet of 16 (!) vessels in order to clean the area around Isla de la Medio. On his way to Trador, he stopped at the most Southern part of Isla de la Medio so the troops he transported could disembark. They knew there was a wooden pallisade along the coast and that resistance would be fierce.

And as the cannons on the mainland had a longer reach than those on the vessels, the fleet could not simply provide the necessary firepower. Luckily the rowboats were provided of some mini-cannons.

32825374894_4eb98544ec_c.jpg

Corporal Brickwall Princeton was very eager to revenge the death of his good friend Brickwall Jackson.

32825372984_675ddda38d_c.jpg

He just finished his heroic speech when a bullet hit his arm.

33627639366_aa2d977a98_c.jpg

Unlucky for our hero, there are crocodiles in the water. Corporal Brickwall Princeton didn't die directly from a Mardierian bullet, but his death wasn't less idiotic (and a bit more painfull).

33539209581_8ae1c8aa69_c.jpg

Anyway, I am sure another Brickwall will raise up soon for another revenge!

Meanwhile General Samu Whitedragon rallied the forces.

32825375104_3a091093b6_c.jpg

Some Eslandolan soldiers were very eager...

33668687285_7768545b0a_c.jpg

Meanwhile the atmosphere in the Mardierian camp was not so optimal.

32825374994_ba3b272d03_c.jpg

33511992992_964998949d_c.jpg

33511993022_0d14b00181_c.jpg

After his failed mission protecting the Mardierian princess, the Royal Mardier Guard is now captain of a platoon on a remote beach. He still is wearing his costume though...

A lot of piew piew piew and kaboom later, the Eslandolan forces secured the area.

Go Eslandola!!!

--

Thanks for watching, C&C always welcome!

The vessel will have a next live as Class 1A Coastal Patroll Vessel in the future.

Edited by Maxim I

Funny story:laugh:, I like the cannon boat, tinny boat, big gun. What a tragic death for corporal Princeton, and what the ice planet dude is doing in the bee suit?

13 minutes ago, Bodi said:

Funny story:laugh:, I like the cannon boat, tinny boat, big gun. What a tragic death for corporal Princeton, and what the ice planet dude is doing in the bee suit?

After his failed mission protecting the Mardierian princess, the Royal Mardier Guard is now captain of a platoon on a remote beach. He still is wearing his costume though...

:laugh:

35 minutes ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

n't know why these Bee-Guys keep appearing

Isn't it obvious? Bees make honey. People like honey. We like honey. And since we like honey, we like bees as well. And since we like bees, Maxim puts them everywhere! :pir-murder:

I really like the little gunboat on the left, and your choice of mardierian militia uniforms make them look pretty poor and shabby! (As any Eslandian propaganda should! ;) )

The landscaping is a bit on the simple side, as is the fort, but I like the posing, and how the story is shown by different angles and poses. I am undecided as to the cartoon strip text-bubble presentation. I think I might prefer a more classic presentation, like a painting, but on the other hand, it serves to tell the story in a more dynamic way. :)