Sign in to follow this  
JDbricks

[MOC] Operations on Sullust

I like the inclusion of the battle-worn storm trooper. Plus the droid dark trooper is cool too. I like the turret a lot, reminds me of those on the death star. The only thing I might nitpick on is I feel the lava could possibly be done a bit differently. Perhaps made smoother or a bit of light red/dark orange(is that a color even) under the darker trans red to add a bit. Again though that's nitpicking considering the model only has a bit of lava I wouldn't take it seriously. Overall awesome!

I like this build a lot, i love it when so much detail can be fit in such a small area. My only criticism would be picture quality ;) 

On 3/26/2017 at 6:21 PM, Moppo said:

Is that a MK1 Darktrooper? :D

I think so.

I based it off of the Purge Troopers from The Force Unleashed.

13 hours ago, FishW said:

I like the inclusion of the battle-worn storm trooper. Plus the droid dark trooper is cool too. I like the turret a lot, reminds me of those on the death star. The only thing I might nitpick on is I feel the lava could possibly be done a bit differently. Perhaps made smoother or a bit of light red/dark orange(is that a color even) under the darker trans red to add a bit. Again though that's nitpicking considering the model only has a bit of lava I wouldn't take it seriously. Overall awesome!

Interesting idea for the lava, might have to try that if I have the parts. Thanks for the feedback!

12 hours ago, jamiejme said:

I like this build a lot, i love it when so much detail can be fit in such a small area. My only criticism would be picture quality ;) 

Thank you! Yeah, the pictures suck. I'm going to post better pictures with some changes to the MOC tomorrow if I have time.

I like the incorporation of the brick-popping-out snot texture. All in all, small details like this really makes a MOC stand out. 

5 hours ago, ClassicBricks said:

I like the incorporation of the brick-popping-out snot texture. All in all, small details like this really makes a MOC stand out. 

Thanks!