Murdoch17

1890s vintage style Bank with modern secure transfer truck (76015 MOD)

This bank was originally designed for the Western theme as a two story open-backed model. I then decided it would look better as a regular town model  and thus I added a rear half and third floor. The model opens like a dollhouse on a hinge, and locks shut on a Technic pin, just like most of my buildings.

The more modern-looking truck model is a modified version of the 2014 set 76015, Doc Ock Truck Heist, with the bulk of the changes inspired by Flickr user eurotrash48903, or Eurotrash as he is known he on EurobBricks. The truck is already built in real life, but it is included in the LDD file as well. When the building is built in real life as well, I will update this thread with pictures of it in real bricks instead of in digital screenshots.

33661686245_c7e708a4da_z.jpg

The bank should feature printed 1 x 1 letter tiles in various spots: the top of the building below the clock should say "1892" while just above the front door should be the word "BANK".

33532089971_a10d052193_z.jpg

Inside the building on the lower floor is the three teller windows and loan officers desk. The middle floor features three counting tables and tow vaults. (those vaults are the same as the one in set 10217, Diagon Alley) The upper floor features the bank manager's office with filing cabinets and three chairs.

33504830512_0827db8fa1_z.jpg

The rear of the building.

23516458280_bb5157a542_z.jpg

This truck was inspired by Eurotrash and his own MOD of the set to be 7 wide. I didn't change it quite as much as him, but I did follow his lead in several spot, such as shortening the frame by 2 studs and getting rid of the ridiculously over-sized original wheels.

23729696421_5cea121393_z.jpg

The roof and front have been strengthened and a door added to the rear, as their was none before. One mini-figure can sit in the drivers seat.

33504830402_06a6be6eb9_z.jpg

The LDD file for the both bank and truck is included in this link here. As usual, comments, questions and complaints are welcome.

Edited by Murdoch17