Lego train fun

Which set? Second 10233 or 10244?

Which set is better to buy now both are retired almost same price and i want it for town :fairground mixer or second horizon express?10233 or 10244? Please help

i frequently asked about horizon express

but now i found the fairground mixer and i still cant choose

Edited by Lego train fun

2 hours ago, Lego train fun said:

... or second horizon express?...

Do you already have a horizon express? A second one would make a great complete train!

3 hours ago, Lego train fun said:

i frequently asked about horizon express

Yes, you've made three separate threads each one asking whether you should buy :insert set: or a second horizon express. Just buy both and stop making the same thread or post to your hearts content here:

"There seems to be a flood of "What should I buy" type topics lately. The problem with these topics is that if everyone made one over ever purchase the forum would become unreadable. Thus to solve this problem this topic has been created to be the new home for all such questions."

Since everyone is saying buy a second train, I will say get a Fairground Mixer, just to mix it up a bit. I have neither, so I can't help. I'm not much of a train person, so I'd go for Amusement park first. But only because I built a grand carousel MOC recently and it went over well at our LEGO convention.

I too would say the Mixer. It's a fantastic set that is such a great complete package. The ride is such a blast to play with, especially if you add Power Functions. 

On on the flip side, I currently have Horizon Express in my layout. I do somewhat regret not having a second copy.

Does it matter? You either ewant a complete Horizon Express or you don't. It will be more expensive to buy a second train in a year than the Mixer.

My first thoughts were that you should buy a second HE, but i think it would even be better to buy a modular set instead... ..i think more people would do this....

I added a second HE to my city and it is a great addition as the train looks much more realistic.. The fairground mixer is a great set as well, but it does not fit as perfectly as the Horizon Express.. Hope it helps!

Edited by SwissBrick