Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

[OL - FB] Small Rum Factory of Eltina

My love Elise,
I've secured enough doubloons for me to purchase a small rum factory not far from where we live in Eltina. Hopefully this investment will be able to bring strong returns for us in the future. It's a safer way to move up in this world than privateering, but until we are wll off enough, I'll need to be at sea. Thus, the rum factory falls under your control at this time. I know you can do it; you've a strong mind, Elise. If this venture goes well enough, perhaps we can open a larger factory and expand across Oleon. In your employ is Louis. Don't mind him, he's harmless enough. He's the older cousin of Henri.
With all my love,
Emile

1.png
2.png
My dearest Emile,
While it hurts me that you are away for so long, I am pleased to see you are unhurt and your letter has reached me. I've started going to the factory more by the time this letter reaches you. Louis is harmless, if a bit wide-eyed. We're selling the rum, and I hope you are correct that it takes off. Of course, you need a name for this venture of yours. Emile's Rum? Spirit of Athena? We have time to come up with something. Give some thought on it, and when you return we'll discuss. Oh, I need to mention my sister and her husband have left the city and are settling in Lavalette. Do pay them a visit if you have a chance.
Until your next letter and with my love,
Elise

Edited by KotZ

Good to see Captain Emile has found an easier way to earn doubloons, Elise should be pleased.

I especially like this build, with the half timbered and stone sections. The interior is also really nice, with all those details. Great to see Emile is making more DB now.

Thanks! I'm having fun writing Emile and Elise's story and building with it. Glad you guys are seeming to enjoy it.

Drink to your heart's content? Well that's the real reason why Emile chose that kind of establishment! "The effects of pure booze and the secrets of its making". Also, "Be a gentleman and don't drink alone" - Only at The Eltina Courier. Your only source of sober information!

19 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

Drink to your heart's content? Well that's the real reason why Emile chose that kind of establishment! "The effects of pure booze and the secrets of its making". Also, "Be a gentleman and don't drink alone" - Only at The Eltina Courier. Your only source of sober information!

Raise a glass to that! With Oleon expanding like it is, we'll have a monopoly in no time.