VaderFan2187

The Best 2016 LEGO Star Wars Minifigure Round 1

Kylo since you mentioned he has the helmet! That helmet(though I thought it was a bit bulky at first) is actually kind of cool. I imagine he comes with his light saber in this lineup which is also cool, though I wish it was a bit more accurate. Still amazing minifig.

Missing the two things that make the fig awesome, light saber and helmet, but if they're there in spirit it's kylo ren.

That's a tough one. I really like Luke with the new face, but prefer the old torso with the straight belt. Maz I don't like, looks like a disneyfied Yoda or that little guy from Titan A.E.. Kylo is the wrong version, the one with printed mask and helmet is better. So I'll go with K-3PO.

I wanted to vote for the Imperial Tech, but since it is so close I'll give the vote to Kylo to try and break the tie!

@legofives I am, thanks for noticing! :wink:

Batch 16.

Current Winners:

Spoiler

sw759.png75150_alt9.jpg75159_Minifigure_04_01.jpgsw796.pngsw781.png sw751.pngsw789.pngsw795.png sw782.png sw798.pngsw745.png sw705.pngsw787.png sw779.png sw717.png 

Batch 16 figures: 

sw778.png sw697.pngsw786.pngsw777.png sw754.pngsw521a.png 

Edited by VaderFan2187

Tatooine Luke is of course very nice and a must have for everyone, the Royal Guards are super cool in the movies, but I am still not impressed with the minifig. Hence I actually will go this Zander this round. I very much like the color, printing and his skin tone, over all just something fresh and different.