VaderFan2187

The Best 2016 LEGO Star Wars Minifigure Round 1

Current Batch is Batch 18!!

Hello!

2016 has come and gone, and brought a lot of LEGO Star Wars minifigures with it. But what is the best LEGO Star Wars minifigure from 2016?

Vote in the poll above, after a while, maybe a couple of days, I will create a new topic that has another set of minifigures!

Credit to @Itaria No Shintaku for creating a similar game for CMFs and inspiring this topic.

Here is the first batch!

sw743.pngsw719.pngsw759.pngsw783.pngsw762.pngsw780.png

Today we have

• Rebels A-wing Pilot
  • Admiral Ackbar
  • Ahsoka Tano
  • Baze Malbus
  • Bespin Guard
  • Bistan

Vote away! Do comment with who you voted for and why :classic:

EDIT: For some reason, I have problems voting on my own polls. :sceptic:  My pick is Baze Malbus, though Ahsoka is a close runner-up. Let me know if you can vote on my polls or if my problem applies to everyone too.

EDIT 2: I will remove the poll. Leave your pick in a comment below. Thanks!!

Edited by VaderFan2187

I can't see results when I vote, and I'm not even sure if my submitted vote is considered by the poll.

Anyway, my pick is Ahsoka Tano. Since I firsted watched The Empire Strikes Back as a kid when it first hit the theatres, Vader has been my favorite character. But since 2008, his apprentice managed to surpass him and Ahsoka is now my all-time favorite Star Wars character - closely followed by Vader and Luke Skywalker - the reason for this being her personality and how she is written, her character-arc, and what she represents in the context of the Force and the setting: Ahsoka, like Luke Skywalker in the EU (and hopefully in the new canon sequels, too), has actually managed to find a balance between the Light Side and Dark Side, using both and not being ruled by any of the two (unlike the Jedi Order and the Sith) - this has been exemplified throughout her scenes in season two, especially in the finale when she faced Vader. It's interesting to me that Vader, who has been prophecised to bring balance to the force, is mentor/father to the two force users who actually managed to balance the Force within themselves - his former apprentice Ahsoka and his son Luke.

The reason for me picking Ahsoka, though, is not just what the character means to me, but also because it is a beautiful minifigure - not perfect, but close and very well designed. Her face, though, is perfect for an adult LEGO Ahsoka.

Edited by DarthTwoShedsJackson

I can't see the results either!

Anyway, I also voted for Ahsoka based purely on design. I don't own either of these minifigures, but Ahsoka looks like she has the best design, followed by Bistan.

Same problem here, but I don't think you made something wrong, perhaps it's the forum, since I believe you made the very same things I made!
However I like your game, very similar to mine in the special themes section, and I will support it if you find a way to fix it.

Thanks. I think it's a problem with my account as all of my recent polls have never worked... though when I vote on others it works.

I have to say Ahsoka but would have chosen Baze if his minifig resembled him instead of looking uncannily like Tom Savini.

1 minute ago, Gusseteer said:

I have to say Ahsoka but would have chosen Baze if his minifig resembled him instead of looking uncannily like Tom Savini.

I'm never going to look at Baze the same way now, and that's all your fault :)

These 6 wouldn't have been my picks except for Tom Savini but Bistan is pretty solid. 

@LOBOT-OMY haha, you have to pick one though...

I'll just tally votes manually. Leave a comment for who you are voting for.

How about this: first to 6 votes wins? (I may increase in future polls if needed)

Rebels A-wing Pilot: 0 votes

Admiral Ackbar: 0 votes

Ahsoka Tano: 7 votes - (@DarthTwoShedsJackson, @JACKATTACKS, @Gusseteer, @Kim-Kwang-Seok, @Gremer, @PickleManDan, @benderisgreat)

Baze Malbus: 1 vote - (@VaderFan2187)

Bespin Guard: 0 votes

Bistan: 4 votes - (@Umbra-Manis, @RetroInferno, @ChristopherLee, @roadstermatt)

Edited by VaderFan2187
Ahsoka is winning so far…

I think Ahsoka wins :laugh:

Rather than start a new topic I'll put a new batch here and edit the title of this topic.

Winners so far:

sw759.png

New Batch (first to 7 wins):

sw711.pngsw749.pngsw748.png75150_alt9.jpgsw769.pngsw689.png

They are

I'll go for Boba Fett.

Edited by VaderFan2187
Updating list

Ahsoka Tano for the first round (I have now realised that round one is over but I leave this anyway as it wouldn't affect results anyway seeing as she won.).I hoped that she would get some dual molding but it's a great fig regardless though, thought sadly the only one of round one that I actually have as of yet is the A-wing pilot 

Round 2 is much closer but I think I'm going to go for Vader, I wanted to go for Rex but his torso and lack of helmet and blue just let the whole fig down so actually he's last for me this round because of the disappointment I still like the figure but all others this round beat him I'd say the Duros Battlefront rebel for second but Vader just beats him, though his head was a let down, I wanted something more reminisant of rebels Vader as seen in the season 2 finale.