Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint_M

[MOC] Teoshi-Guruma SkyBike

33588272096_20fa3c8e3f_z.jpg

The Kunai Corporation are pleased to unveil their latest skybike, the Teoshi-guruma! Fast and manoeuvrable, it is perfect for the racing circuit but also a popular sport Skybike for fans and riders. 

Here Gates Rusch sets the pace for a race at NuTokyo Raceway.

I once again challenged myself to an odd part. This time the wheelbarrow. Teoshi-guruma is Japanese for hand-cart.  :grin: . I took what would certainly be labelled a "single use" part by most and discovered that it has a wealth of connection points, not to mention is has practically got a 1x2 plate as part of the structure. I threw together a futuristic race-track as a stand, the back of the "A" plates is lifted by a pair of mudguards to angle the track. 

Also worth mentioning: on the bottom of the bike is a tail-fin piece that I used SNOT techniques to invert as the bike looked pretty empty underneath. I like to design around the idea of greys/blacks and metallic as the functioning mechanical parts and the colourful fairings and chassis on top.

However, my Least Amount of Parts challenge still escapes me, I keep getting carried away. :laugh:

Comments, questions and critique welcome!

That is a really nice use of the wheelbarrow piece, never did I imagine it could be used as a seat! I also like the use of the Ningjago spinner pieces at the front.

Thanks! I like to add the little details to set my builds apart, I love the kunai like blades that came on the spinners and they fitted in with the look.