Itaria No Shintaku

THE GREATEST COLLECTABLE MINIFIGURE ROUND 12 (VOTING CLOSED)

THE GREATEST COLLECTABLE MINIFIGURE ROUND 12  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Pick only ONE of these

• Series 1 FORESTMAN
    • Series 9 JUDGE
    • Series 7 BAGPIPER
    • Series 4 VIKING
    • Series 14 ROCKER FRANKENSTEIN
    • Series 13 DISCO DIVA

33o412v.jpg

Round 11 is over and it was a victory for the ROGUE though the banana costume guy was very close. Now on to round 12.

I think it's another good round!

Rules are simple: pick your favourite minifigure among the one you see. This is round 12, we'll go through many rounds before stating the best collectible minifigure ever... but I believe it will be funny!
Notes: minifigures are selected randomly. Only one minifigure goes to the next stage. All 384 collectibles released so far are present. 384 / 6 = 64, only 64 will survive the first round.
I will tell the winner when going with round 13 and so on.

ykzdy.jpg

Edited by Itaria No Shintaku

Such a difficult choice this round :wacko: I ended up going with the viking, but the forestman and bagpiper are fantastic as well. Curious to see who will move on.

My pick is Errol Flynn, ermm the forestman :wink: the others are pretty cool as well, but I just like him that little bit more!

A very difficult round, with the Bagpiper, Forestman and the Viking. My vote went to the Bagpiper, it is the most unique out of them - we have many "warriors"  already.

I like the whole top line. But having voted Rogue last time and knowing that figure, I went with Bagpiper over Forestman because to me rogue > forestman.

Bagpiper for me! I like the viking, and the rocker Frankenstein has a great head, but the bagpiper's uniqueness won out. 

I picked the Judge. I thought it was a very interesting figure, with the new-ish robe and hairpiece. Bagpiper was a very, very close second. Had a tough time with this one, really.

I hate it when a group has two of my most favorite collectible minifigures ever...

The forestman barely edged out the bagpiper for me, though I am glad to see the popularity of the bagpiper (being one myself).

Very strong group!  Bagpiper and judge are perfect, but I chose bagpiper this time.