Sign in to follow this  
paupadros

Sweets & Co. | Beautiful Modular

Vote this bad boy in: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/165581 Please! :tongue:

2859069-o_1b8hglgf01b0i1nbgiu6ae0hv87-full.png

My fifth attempt on building the best modular building I could. This time, a corner building, with a huge diagonal façade, and two very easily differentiated buildings: one royal blue and aqua with 1x1 tiles sticked on the wall and the other white, royal blue and teal. You can probably see this, but this was done in the purpose of it being hyper-ultra-mega colorful.

Crafted with 2994 bricks, and includes 5 minifigures. I'm pretty sure it would stand about 30-32cm tall (12-12'5 inches).

Some more images:

2874565-o_1b9bt6l7ckog1oc319a3he58bf7-full.png

Close up of white/teal façade. Notice the nice tree, and sculpture design on top of the building.

2874569-o_1b9bt8b4v10ojun81skasnc18557-full.png

The other façade. Beautiful gradient upwards!

2874560-o_1b9bsu8jl1nqj14m2up270j27a7-full.png

My whole collection. Kinda shocking how earthy the ones on the right look, and how happy the ones on the left look!

Hope to see you sometime soon on my project's comment section and supporter list! :laugh:

Very nice. I like the mosaic structure. Really make this building special. Als the way you did the corner is very interesting and different than other corner building. 

Quite interesting façade design you have got there, paupadros. It looks like something to be found in Southern Europe, not least because of the big diagonal corner. It calls for a café with tables outside. I wish I could go on a holiday now... :wink:

Sorry for answering so late, I even forgot I had this thread open!

On 26/3/2017 at 10:12 AM, Man with a hat said:

Very nice. I like the mosaic structure. Really make this building special. Als the way you did the corner is very interesting and different than other corner building. 

So glad you like it. I really wanted to make something noboday had ever seen before!

On 26/3/2017 at 10:06 PM, laka said:

Quite interesting façade design you have got there, paupadros. It looks like something to be found in Southern Europe, not least because of the big diagonal corner. It calls for a café with tables outside. I wish I could go on a holiday now... :wink:

Exactly! This is inspired by the 45-degree corners in Barcelona! Now that you say so, yes, some tables would look great out there!