Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest Collectible Minifigure Main Topic

Hello guys.

I'll leave this thread open and edit it to summarize the winners and who is already on the next stage.

For the ones who don't know, there is a massive game going on which will tell us what is the best collectable minifigure so far.

64 minifigures won stage 1:

35hgxld.jpg

Series 2 VAMPIRE, PHARAOH and SPARTAN, Series 3 ELF and GORILLA SUIT GUY, Series 4 HAZMAT GUY, Series 5 LIZARD SUIT GUY, GRADUATE and LUMBERJACK, Series 6 MINOTAUR, GENIE, BUTCHER, LEPRECHAUN, HIGHLAND BATTLER, SURGEON, LADY LIBERTY and ROMAN LEGIONNAIRE, Series 7 HIPPIE, BUNNY SUIT GUY, OCEAN KING, VIKING WOMAN, AZTEC WARRIOR and BAGPIPER, Series 8 CONQUISTADOR, DIVER, FAIRY and ALIEN VILLAINESS, Series 9 CYCLOPS, FORTUNE TELLER and FOREST MAIDEN, Series 10 SEA CAPTAIN, REVOLUTIONARY SOLDIER, MEDUSA, ROMAN COMMANDER and GRANDPA, Series 11 SCARECROW, GINGERBREAD MAN, YETI and TIKI WARRIOR, Series 12 SPOOKY GIRL, HUN WARRIOR, BATTLE GODDESS, PIG SUIT GUY, FAIRYTALES PRINCESS and GOOD WIZARD, Series 13 CLASSIC KING and GOBLIN, Series 14 SQUARE FOOT, BANSHEE and FLY MONSTER, Series 15 QUEEN, SATYR and FRIGHTENING KNIGHT, Series 16 HIKER, BABYSITTER, IMP BOY, MARIACHI and ROGUE, Series 17 SAUSAGE MAN, GOURMET CHEF and ELF MAIDEN, Series TLM SHAKESPEARE, Series Disney STITCH, Series TLBM LOBSTER LOVIN' BATMAN

32 reached stage 3:

CjgdeU.jpg

Series 2 SPARTAN, Series 4 HAZMAT GUY, Series 3 ELF, Series 6 LEPRECHAUN, ROMAN SOLDIER, LADY LIBERTY, Series 7 VIKING WOMAN, BAGPIPER, BUNNY SUIT GUY and AZTEC WARRIOR, Series 8 DIVER and CONQUISTADOR, Series 9 FORTUNE TELLER, Series 10 MEDUSA, ROMAN COMMANDER and SEA CAPTAIN, Series 11 TIKI WARRIOR, SCARECROW and GINGERBREAD MAN, Series 12 HUN WARRIOR, SPOOKY GIRL, FAIRYTALE PRINCESS and BATTLE GODDESS, Series 13 KING, Series 15 QUEEN, SATYR and FRIGHTENING KNIGHT, Series 16 IMP BOY, ROGUE and MARIACHI, Series 17 GOURMET CHEF, Series TLBM WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

16 reached stage 3.

2rwwc60.jpg

Series 2 SPARTAN, Series 3 ELF, Series 4 HAZMAT GUY, Series 6 LADY LIBERTY, Series 7 BAGPIPER Series 8 DIVER, Series 10 ROMAN COMMANDER and SEA CAPTAIN, Series 11 TIKI WARRIOR and SCARECROW, Series 12 BATTLE GODDESS, Series 13 KING, Series 15 FRIGHTENING KNIGHT, SATYR and QUEEN, Series 17 GOURMET CHEF

8 reached the quarter finals:

ao3vw3.jpg

Series 3 ELF, Series 4 HAZMAT GUY, Series 6 LADY LIBERTY, Series 7 BAGPIPER, Series 8 DIVER, Series 11 SCARECROW, Series 15 SATYR/FAUN and FRIGHTENING KNIGHT

4 reached the semifinals

2upvfya.jpg

Series 3 ELF, Series 8 DIVER, Series 11 SCARECROW Series 15 FAUN/SATYR

Only two reached the final!

8vswev.jpg[/

And the SCARECROW WON IT!

WIN.jpg

NEWS: YOU CAN SEE THE ACTUAL WHOLE LIST AND STATUS HERE:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bju9VUIPee6lx_XBbZatZVbU1NKqFSGEegvs2PhIphg/edit?usp=sharing

The last vote is casted here:

Keep voting, as more the players more the fun!
If you fancy, please comment either this or the current active voting thread to make this alive and well visible to EB members.

Thanks!

Edited by Itaria No Shintaku

I already mentioned this in one of the older rounds thread but I will mention it again -- I like to recommend to moderators they lock the topics that are not currently open to make the voting clean and the forum index cleaner. If I remember my forum moderating days, it's just a simple multi-selection option to set the topics to locked. It's probably 2-step action at most so I hope it's not so big a request to be considered to the powers that be.

I think you should itemise the winners in the qualifying rounds. It's hard to keep track who won if you put them in a paragraph.

1 hour ago, makoy said:

I think you should itemise the winners in the qualifying rounds. It's hard to keep track who won if you put them in a paragraph.

I agree. You could even put all of those little images that you usually include of the previous round. That's a neat summary of each round too.

6 hours ago, makoy said:

Seconded.

Or maybe something like this:

Round 1 winner: [insert image]

Round 2 winner: [insert image]

etc.

EDIT: @Itaria No Shintaku new format is awesome!

Edited by VaderFan2187

17 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Seconded.

Or maybe something like this:

Round 1 winner: [insert image]

Round 2 winner: [insert image]

etc.

I did something I hope you like.

Still only one lady :(

I have a few guesses which ones have a chance to win a round, I just hope they won't run against the Spartan or something.

Updated!

Please understand that I had to create an external poll because I was clouding the forum with this game and I was asked to merge all the votes in one thread only.

I hope this won't decrease the number of voting people.

On 28/3/2017 at 10:58 AM, Yooha said:

Still only one lady :(

I have a few guesses which ones have a chance to win a round, I just hope they won't run against the Spartan or something.

Women are 5/16 from each series. So, there will be only a few in the next round

You just need to wait until Medusa, Battle Goddess, Queen, Unicorn Girl, Spooky Girl, Warrior Woman, Fortune Teller, Witch, etc show up and you'll see more women here

Edited by Robert8

3 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Woman are 5/16 from each series. So, there will be only a few in the next round

You just need to wait until Medusa, Battle Goddess, Queen, Unicorn Girl, Spooky Girl, Warrior Woman, Fortune Teller, Witch, etc show up and you'll see more women here

My 1st thought was the Forest Maiden, but those are good guesses as well.

And a personal note: My everlasting favorite series is the 7th and I am glad 3 of them made to the next stage. I wonder how many more will join them? (Actually I don't know how many of them fell out already.).

2 minutes ago, Yooha said:

My 1st thought was the Forest Maiden

I think she is already out

Just now, Yooha said:

And a personal note: My everlasting favorite series is the 7th and I am glad 3 of them made to the next stage. I wonder how many more will join them? (Actually I don't know how many of them fell out already.).

I have a google drive document that I keep updated to chose randomly.
Series 7 Daredevil (OUT) Rocker Girl (OUT) Hippie (QUALIFIED) Bagpiper (QUALIFIED) Woman Viking (QUALIFIED)

Forest Woman from series 9 is still in game.

2 hours ago, Yooha said:

I created an easier google document for everyone to see:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bju9VUIPee6lx_XBbZatZVbU1NKqFSGEegvs2PhIphg/edit?usp=sharing

You're welcome :D

1 hour ago, soccerkid6 said:

Thanks for setting this up, it's a pretty fun to participate and see the results :classic:

Thanks to all you partecipating!