Edit: Decided to submit some zombies for Cat D instead of the survivors.

33609936215_549519df71_c.jpg

(Left to Right)

Russell Taylor - the leader of the family, he takes security seriously and nobody ventures out alone. His ability to track seems to indicate some sort of investigative background, but nobody knows for sure.

James Cole - previously a member of the military, he is amazing with navigation. He doesn't talk much about his before life, but his skill with mapping and direction have been invaluable to the group. He never seems to get lost, even in the dark or underground.

Owen Brady - rescued by the group when he'd somehow managed to scramble onto the top of an armored car. He was surrounded by the dead with no way down. He had dropped his crutch, had no weapon, and was trying to fend them off with an antenna he found on the roof.

Sandra Steel - in a former life she was a middle school teacher. As part of the new family, she has shown she can be just and fair when there are issues to resolve. She fights and protects as if all those around her have always been her family, showing no prejudice or malice to anyone but the dead.

Aaren Walker - not much is known about him, he's one of the newest to the group. His combat skills are unmatched though, and he is a valuable asset. He prefers a blade or even blunt weapon over a gun and is surprisingly stealthy for his size.

I had a really hard time trying to decide on survivors or zombies for this category. I actually already created a group of zombies but after finishing my human team, decided they might be a better way to go. I might change my mind though, who's to say.  There are actually 7 on the team, but the rules only let me show you 5. :cry_sad:

All minifigure parts are official LEGO brand.

Bloody weapons are from Brickarms a few years ago, not painted.
Gun, I think is Brickarms.
Crutch is Brickwarriors.

I love your hardy band of survivors! I had the same dilemma trying to decide zombies or survivors. I have gone zombie! 

These guys look pretty dangerous (except Owen who is dead meat)  

:thumbup:

I do love a good figbarf! 

Edited by Hammerstein NWC

20 minutes ago, Hammerstein NWC said:

I love your hardy band of survivors! I had the same dilemma trying to decide zombies or survivors. I have gone zombie! 

Thanks. I am still considering going with zombies instead. :laugh:

21 minutes ago, Hammerstein NWC said:

I do love a good figbarf! 

I actually put a lot of time and thought into the costumes, not just random mixes.

On 3/23/2017 at 4:38 PM, blackdeathgr said:

Nice minifig part selection!

I try to have one of everything so I can do what I want :wink:

On 3/23/2017 at 10:45 PM, TheLazyChicken said:

I don't really think that Own will last long in the apocalypse... :look:

Possibly not, he might just be a lucky kind of guy though.