Hello,

I have one need for a project, I should make a small video out of LXF files, one per file (they are 50 files) and it's a very easy file: the model rotating 360°. That's it.

But I encountered so many problems... LDD doesn't export to any of the known 3d model files.
They say LDRAW does, but I can't find any downloadable version of LDRAW, wherever I go its download are 404..

So, my questions are: where do I find LDraw? Are my models compatible in Ldraw? Does Ldraw export in obj? 

Thanks

If you simply need a 360 rotation, bluerender has a built in feature for that. You will need to sequence the images into a video yourself, though. 

Here's an example (With a fast speed)
Reverb%20Speeder.gif

If you need something more advanced, I recommend importing the lxf to Mecabricks, which exports to .obj, .dae, and .stl without any installing. 

Ok a question... sorry but I really can't find this anywhere.

I am in mecabricks and imported my LDD file. The decorated tiles are gone. Since they are important.. how can I fix this?

47 minutes ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Ok a question... sorry but I really can't find this anywhere.

I am in mecabricks and imported my LDD file. The decorated tiles are gone. Since they are important.. how can I fix this?

Mecabricks doesn't support importing decorated parts. It has a large selection of decorated parts though, which can be found by clicking the "+" on a basic brick or tile.