Sign in to follow this  
kofi

[MOC] Eldorado

Hey there! 

The LEGO Eldorado Set from 1989 was my first set I bought .... back then I was a young guy.... today I wanna show you a new interpretation of this set:

32788991843_40b741ae8d.jpgEldorado 2 by kofi, auf Flickr

Since this is a Pirate MOC, I moved this topic to the Pirate MOCs Forum. :pir-wink: 

Excellent remake by-the-way. :pir-oh:
Nice work and thanks for sharing.

I found a couple more images on your Flickr.  Only one image for this build seemed like too few. :pir-grin: 

32760305994_d266727b52_c.jpg

33446219852_ff74b96a31_c.jpg

Thanks for moving the topic to the correct forum! I am not that often here on Eurobricks, so....

And thanks for adding more pics ;)

Looks very nice! I dont visit enough to know for sure, But its the first time I see the ships and building floating above ground. It gives a unique view. 

I would be tempted to weigh them down, and flood the surface with water for extra cool photo's oppertunitys. 

The walls have a stunning amount of detail, and I love the crane. The extra effort put into it pays out.  In some photo's I find the amount of details a bit desorientating, it could be the photo's ,but I think the building could be improved, with some "bigger"stones that are used to build to fort, instead of mainly many small/very small stones. 

The crane is a delight for the eyes! Loving the little airships too. Well done!

Thanks guys for your comments!!!!

The MOC has been shown to public last weekend an will be displayed this weekend again at an exhibition in Austria..

What I can definitely say so far, I can build all the rocks and plants every time I am going to travell with the MOC .... it is definitely not my best work concerning stability and playability!!

Beautiful details all around.. great coloring there too man with lots of details to look at. :wub: