Itaria No Shintaku

THE GREATEST COLLECTABLE MINIFIGURE ROUND 11 (VOTING CLOSED)

THE GREATEST CMF ROUND 11  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Pick only ONE of these

• Series 14 GHOST
    • Series 16 BANANA SUIT GUY
    • Series 16 ROGUE
    • Series 2 CIRCUS RINGMASTER
    • Series DFB MAX KRUSE
    • Series 10 LIBRARIAN

286xpuo.jpg

Round 10 is over and it was a victory for the YETI though the clockwork robot was very close. Now on to round 11.

This is gonna be tough!

Rules are simple: pick your favourite minifigure among the one you see. This is round 11, we'll go through many rounds before stating the best collectible minifigure ever... but I believe it will be funny!
Notes: minifigures are selected randomly. Only one minifigure goes to the next stage. All 384 collectibles released so far are present. 384 / 6 = 64, only 64 will survive the first round.
I will tell the winner when going with round 12 and so on.

qqnzip.jpg

Edited by Itaria No Shintaku

:cry_sad: too difficult to vote.... why must Banana guy face the Rogue too early. I am blaming random.org... gaaah!

Edited by makoy

2 minutes ago, makoy said:

:cry_sad: too difficult to vote.... why must Banana guy face the Rogue too early. I am blaming random.org... gaaah!

Agreed. Alsto the Ghost was in my favourite's list.

My vote goes however for the Rogue because I really don't like the ghost's head (I replaced it with the HP dementor's head which works really better).
Banana suit guy is cool... but he has no accessories, Rogue has bow and quiver. Two different coloured hands. A lot of details.

AND HE IS A WOLFPACK!!! :D

Edited by Itaria No Shintaku

Ok, I just voted based on the number of the minifigs I have so I voted for the Rogue because I have at least a platoon of them. I like it very much even if I like the Banana guy too, 

Actually voted for the Librarian. There were a couple of things in the execution of the Banana Suit that I didn't care for, and I wasn't a LEGO kid, so I have no attachment to the Rogue's WolfPack heritage. He's not a bad figure, he just doesn't do a lot for me. Much like an earlier poster, I like the Spectre aside from that goofy face print.

We can probably call this one early. Rogue is gonna run away with it.

Well, obviously, the Banana Man, who is along with Hot Dog Guy the best minifigure, and I would call it the 'greatest collectable minifigure'. Too bad he will get beaten by Rogue (he's overrated, no interesting parts and awful face!)

Edited by Cagast

I voted for the Librarian because she has a lot of character for being a simple minifigure. Banana Man was a cute idea, but overall was kind of unappealing ... :D  ... I mean lackluster.

I did think the spectre was cool, and I like the Ringmaster ... hard choice this time.

Uuuh, strong group! The ghost is really sweet, as is the librarian, and I bet the banana suit guy is a favourite for a lot people as well, but my vote goes for that super cool rogue!

Voted for Banana suit guy, only because I want tension. Librarian is the best in this round for me. 

19 hours ago, Cagast said:

Well, obviously, the Banana Man, who is along with Hot Dog Guy the best minifigure, and I would call it the 'greatest collectable minifigure'. Too bad he will get beaten by Rogue (he's overrated, no interesting parts and awful face!)

He's got dual moulded legs, a dual moulded left arm, he's wearing wolfpack sigil and he has a newly design hood. Tell me what's NOT interesting among these? :look: 

You just don't look at the bow and quiver.

4 hours ago, makoy said:

He's got dual moulded legs, a dual moulded left arm, he's wearing wolfpack sigil and he has a newly design hood. Tell me what's NOT interesting among these? :look: 

You just don't look at the bow and quiver.

That's just... nice printing and a sign. Just like hundereds of other CMFs have. You tell me what's not interesting enough in a Lego man wearing an actual, body sized Banana suit. :tongue:

Man, this one went fast (or felt like it did). I didn't get a chance to vote but I'm glad the Rogue won. One of my very favorite minifigs for sure.