Sign in to follow this  
pigs54

Book II, Category B: Mitgardian Siege Works

As I said on the previous build, some more images would be handy.

that being said, this is a cool build man! I really like the building materials scattered around, and the siege tower itself looks promising. Nice job!

I love that crane! I am wishing I had added one to one of my builds, now. The cobblestones are nice, too. I will echo Titus and say that more pictures here would be nice, and larger pictures, too. Use the 600x800 (or 800x600), or the nearest size if you have irregularly-sized photos, to put in your posts; it helps us see the details on EB without having to click through to Flickr. Good job showing activity, though, as it looks like a busy place. 

Really neat build, that crane is excellent, and the bundles of materials lying all around do a god job of portraying the building process!  Keep it up! :classic:

The bundles of wood are a nice touch, and that crane is also a good construction detail :thumbup: The beginnings of the siege tower look promising too.

Glad to have you in Mitgardia :classic:

Great activity going on and the bundles of wood are perfect. The crane is ingenious and that seige tower looks great so far :classic:

The small details are nice: the bundle of wood, the crane and the neatly stacked materials.

Lots of nice siege workshop details here, especially the piles of wood. Good cobblestone and beginnings of a siege tower too. :thumbup: