Bustle at Treacleheim

At the Gates of Budd-apest

Dragon-Forged Blade in Treacleheim

Charlemagne's Residence

Dragon Taming

Defense of the North

The Sultan's Rider

GoH Engines of Destruction

Charlemagne was almost regretting not listening to Kyran's threats. Now he was a captive of the council of vampires that had sided with the Black Spire.

Another of the vampire lords was showing him their recent war efforts as their built new siege engines.

Charlemagne knew he never would have sided with Raavage, the Desert King was the only true ruler. But it sure would have been nice if his captors would have left him in his cell rather than talk his ear off.

Really cool moc you got there. I love the detail and the different activities going on. And the wood and tiled floor looks great together. The battering ram is also very nice :thumbup:

Nice MOC :thumbup: the floors fit well together and I really like the ram!

I like the Grond-like battering ram! The room itself is nice, though a bit cluttered (though what workshop isn't, I guess). Good work showing different phases of construction going on with all of the different workers. I do feel bad for Charlemagne, though. 

Appropriately busy build, makes for a believable workshop, with plenty of nice details! The two different floors work well together, gotta feel bad for the poor little guy getting whipped though :look: But guess they aren't the bad guys for nothing, nice story too! Great work :thumbup:

Nice scene.  I like the way you did the floors.  The battering ram is cool and your figures are interesting.

That looks like quite an intimidating battering ram! Excellent anvils, and the little stands for the log being cut make great use of the A frame parts :thumbup:

To be honest, I am not too keen on the siege engine itself (head looks rather awkward, wheels are too thin). However, I like pretty much anything else to be seen here, particularly the minifigure posing and the wooden pavement. :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Exetrius said:

To be honest, I am not too keen on the siege engine itself (head looks rather awkward, wheels are too thin). However, I like pretty much anything else to be seen here, particularly the minifigure posing and the wooden pavement. :thumbup:

Thank you for your feedback! The head does have an odd feel to it. I wouldn't call it awkward, but I appreciate you telling me that you do! I'll have to work on that and the wheels if I do something like this in the future.

Gold-plated battering rams?  Only the best for Lord Raavage! :grin:

On the serious side, using those angled plate things as sawhorses is inspired. :thumbup:

Nice use of the tile floor technique!  I like the setup where the rafters are used to lift the engine off the floor.  I can't decide if I like the tile floor or the wooden floor best.  Great job!

That sawhorse design is brilliant :thumbup: Excellent wooden detailing on the platform too, and the battering ram is quite nice, though I agree that bigger wheels might look better. :classic: