Built as a set of commissioned works for Warren Elsmore's book Brick by Brick Dinosaurs and his tour Brick Dinos , this series of dinosaur dioramas is the culmination of six months of hard work, late nights, lots of research and loads of fun!

Each dinosaur has been designed as accurately as possible and has been placed in a setting suitable to its environment and era. (I call my collection "Jurassic Brick" as a whim, since I am well aware that many of the creatures actually lived during the Cretaceous period!)

Anyone interested in building these dinos should get a copy of Warren Elsmore's book. Warren did a brilliant job creating clear, step-by-step instructions which turn my rather complicated models into something readers can confidently build at home themselves.

I really enjoyed designing this series of dinosaurs and hope others get pleasure from building them!

For close-up views (or to see some of my other work) please go to http://janetvand.deviantart.com/gallery/

and click on the folder icons on the left-hand side. Thanks!

TRICERATOPS

jurassic_brick___triceratops_diorama_by_

BRACHIOSAURUS

jurassic_brick___brachiosaurus_diorama_b

PTERANDON

jurassic_brick___pterandon_diorama_by_ja

ARCHAEOPTERIX

jurassic_brick___archaeopterix_diorama_b

PARASAUROLOPHUS

jurassic_brick___parasaurolphus_diorama_

ALETOPELTA

jurassic_brick___aletopelta_diorama_by_j

TYRANNOSAURUS REX

jurassic_brick___tyrannosaurus__diorama_

CORYTHOSAURUS

jurassic_brick___corythosaurus_diorama_b

SARCOSUCHUS

jurassic_brick___sarcosuchus_diorama_by_

SPINOSAURUS

jurassic_brick___spinosaurus_diorama_by_

DIPLODOCUS

jurassic_brick___diplodocus_diorama_by_j

STEGOSAURUS

jurassic_brick___stegosaurus_diorama_by_

STUTHIOMIMUS (WITH SKELETON)

jurassic_brick___struthiomimus_diorama_b

BRONTOSAURUS SKELETON IN MUSEUM

jurassic_brick___brontosaurus_skeleton_i

Edited by JanetVanD

:wub::wub: Those are very nice layouts and each one of them is very detailed and colorful.

You have done a great job capturing the Jurassic feel. Really nice, absolutely. :thumbup:

Very impressive! I was looking, at your deviant art page, after seeing your Santiago de Compostela build and wondered when you would post more of your wonderful creations. The dinosaurs looks very, very good and show quite some attention to current reconstructions. Superbly done, as are the backgrounds.:classic: :thumbup:

The only criticism I have is hat brachiosaurus wasn't a tail-dragger, but thats just a tiny detail really :wink:

Wow! These look amazing! Kid me want have gone crazy if he saw these. But adult me is going "Where are the feathers on the T Rex?" Jk Seeing that museum makes hope for a modular in the future.

Holy crapoli! What a fine lot of dines....OMG! All the little nieces and nephews are gonna go bonkers when they see these photos. And the big folks, too. It was wonderful seeing a setting for each type because that makes them more real looking. Congrats on so many fine builds!

These are some of the most brilliant dinosaur MOCs-and MOCs in general-that I have ever seen. The attention to detail is spectacular!

A bit off the subject, but I'm new here. How do you get those quotes/pics, etc. that appear underneath each of your posts?

My goodness this mocs are one of the best I have seen so far on EB this year. Congratulations on the amazing job. :)

The dinosaurs look good, but I'm actually more interested in the terrain and water effects. Those play nicely into things I build.

Although, I thought Brontosaurus technically wasn't real (I thought it was a misnomer). Either way, it looks like a great collection. Good job.

Great collection of mocs, you have managed to create a great prehistoric atmosphere for each build. Well done:)

For some reason I missed them, but they're too good not to comment and praise. They are simply amazing. Not just capturing the shapes and colors, also the settings and/or backgrounds are full of detail and look very realistic. The landscaping is perfect. If I had to choose, the triceratops are my favourite. Congratulations on this excelent build.

I love the amount of detail that went both into the dinos and the scenery. Great job on all of them!

I think the Aletopelta is my favourite. Both the dinosaur and the scenery look beatiful. But I also like Spinosaurus and Sarcosuchus a lot.