Sign in to follow this  
goatman461

[SoNE Ep. XIV] Tython - Return to Shechem

I never thought I had a place to go for the leave time I had accrued. Regardless, the Empire quietly discouraged taking time so it was just as well that I didn't have a family to go home to.

Then the sergeant asked if I was heading back to Tython for the break. Tython? Why would I go there? Turns out the Empire knew more about me than I did.

Apparently my family left to colonize Tython after ditching me at the academy. The weather was suppose to be erratic, but better than it had been in centuries. Besides, it would be nothing the Zabraks weren't use to.

32567039644_8afee264bb_b.jpg

When I got there my sister was the only one happy to see me. I wasn't allowed to stay. My mother had died. She was mostly human and couldn't take the climate. My father blamed me for forcing the family to move.

Edited by goatman461

Another brilliant build, very well done! I really like the Jedha-like/middle-eastern-like architecture. The crumbling wall and the center tower is a nice touch. The landspeeder also has a unique design with the back glass piece, reminds me of ships we see on Coruscant. All around great stuff:thumbup:

Edited by Merc4Hire

Thanks guys. I'll get some shots of the speeder when I get home. At BrickUniverse OKC this weekend

Jedha 2.0 BrickUniverse OKCJedha 2.0 BrickUniverse OKC

the temple and buildings on the right are my friend Dwight Neal's. 

I got the idea for the round panels on the back of the speeder from an old gian speeder moc I found through Google. Will link when I get a chance. But It reminded me of the pope mobile, which would be perfect for uppity Jedha (or Tython) tourists

I don't know what to say but that this is a gorgeous Moc I can't stop looking at! I love the zabarak, seeing so many in one place really sends home that this is a specific community!

Thanks. I think my friend's temple is really what steals the scene. I'm going to work on adding a mechanism to rotate the AT-ST's head and probably another small alley between my buildings (left of the temple) before BrickFiesta in July in Mesquite, TX. Hope y'all can come see it.