Thank you, everybody! Much appreciated. Feel free to suggest a future dinosaur for me to make, I'm currently trying to figure that out so ideas are still welcome.

Again an excellent Dino ! Such organic, just like the Triceratops was ! Great job ! :wub:

Too bad the pictures are so dark. Perhaps you could try with more lighting ? Or enhance the light by photoshop ? Just my only one criticism. :blush:

For another Dino You could try a carnivorous one ? An impressive one like a Spinosaurus or a carnotaurus, just to see some spikes or horns ! I will not ask you a classical T Rex, no sir. :laugh:

They look really good. Especially the Parasaurolophus has a nice shaping and beautiful colouring. :classic: Just too bad the pictures are so dark!

Edited by Littleworlds
Some people hunt fossils, I hunt typos.

Thank you, both! I just swapped two of the original images, including the main pictures, for brighter versions, see above.
As for the next dinosaur - or one of the next ones - I'll definitely try my hand at a Carnivorous one! I like those suggestions, Faladrin, so I'll take a look at those two.

Wow that is very impressive! The color scheme is excellent and you succeeded in making it look very organic. This is the kind of stuff I'd live to see pass through Ideas. I've seen some impressive Dinosaur models there that didn't get the numbers they deserved but this is even more impressive.

On ‎15‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 9:10 PM, BrickByBrick Official said:

WOW! Just as impressive as the triceratops. Keep it up @General Magma

Yep these are really clever builds! and the colour scheme is something else!

Regards

Kenny.

Edited by r5-j2

Your brick built dinosaurs are amazing!  I'd snap up these sets in an instant. My 7 y.o. son loves them, too. Since you're taking suggestions, how about an ankylosaurus? 

Thank you, everybody! I'm glad you like them. For those who haven't seen it yet, the newest one - the Ankylosaurus - has been up for a few days now, and I'm also happy to see all three have been blogged by The Brothers Brick.