Season 2
Season 3
Fleshing Out the Problem
Bothan Data Hub
Parting Ways
Surrender Would Have Been An Option
To Catch a Thief
Imperial Detention Center

(OoC: After reading Bloodline I was inspired to build on Ryloth. The book explains that because the Twi'lek's had always been an enslaved species, they only had records in hard copy form. They were never allowed to use data terminals. I've tried to represent that below.)

While in his cell on Bothawui, MKJoshA reflected on someone he hadn't thought of in a long time. His dad.

SoNE Data Processing on Ryloth

He hadn't seen his father since that day he rescued Yeoman and fled Corellia. He had communicated via holonet a few times. Like after his brother, Nathan, died. It was after that point that his parents had to go into hiding. When Nathan was killed, the Empire didn't bother to check on the facts. They just assigned the crime to Josh, a known rebel, and were done with it. That meant they came knocking at Josh's family's home on Corellia. Because Josh had been able to warn his parents, the Stormtroopers found the dwelling abandoned. Josh's father had taken his wife and fled to Ryloth.

In addition to running a garage on Corellia, Josh's father had done some odd jobs as a data analyst. This skill allowed him to settle on Ryloth under an assumed name. The Empire was currently occupying the arid planet, but they had their hands full trying to work with the Hutts who still wanted their slaves. This meant deep background checks were often skipped and Josh's father and mother were able to live right under the Empire's noses.

Josh's dad spent his working hours shifting through the vast volumes of data the Twi'lek's had stored on scrolls and parchment. The Hutts and Niktos who had enslaved the Twi'lek's on and off for as long as anyone could remember never wanted the Twi'lek's to have access to data terminals or the holonet. Without these tools, the Twi'lek's remained a less educated race and were thus easier to subjugate.

After the Clone Wars, some technology found it's way into the hands of enough Twi'lek's that they could at least begin to run their governments with some technological aid. But old habits die hard and most data was still recorded in a tangible way. Josh's father copied the scrolls and parchments when something needed to be send across planet quickly. There, someone else would receive the message and write it down by hand again.

It wasn't much of a life, but they were free. And Josh knew that if anywhere would feel like home at this point, it would be where ever his parents were.

Very nice build:thumbup: I like the clean look, it compliments the wall greebles and the floor pattern. And the wall canisters fit-in really well.  

Also, enjoyable read and nicely done on implementing the Bloodline lore into your story. 

Very cool build! Not too big, but perfectly suitable and great attention to detail! I also like the story going on, it almost makes me wanna read up on that Bloodline story.

Great contrasting color choices and I love the scrolls and the paper feel of the items on the wall. The minimal greebling along the top works well. The one thing that I'd suggest is not to use the tiles with studs unless needed though as they really stand out in a see of flat tiles. Great build for the Rebels.

Lovely build, the archive looks great with the scrolls storage. Lovely colour combinations too 

I completely adore the crates in the walls as shelves technique you got going. I love the story, its a really fascinating aspect of Ryloth I never knew about or had considered. Poor Twi'leks