kungfulegolover

What LEGO should make for a third wave of Batman Movie sets in 2018

One of the sets will probably be Egghead's Mech that will have Batman, Egghead, and Captain Boomerang. Another could be a Phantom Zone pack with pieces to make Phyllis and two Daleks - for minifigs we will get a green Gremlin, a brown Gremlin, Lord Voldemort, and Medusa.

Edited by kungfulegolover

Probably a LEGO Batman Movie Minifigures Series 2 would be a good idea. It could have more Batsuits, characters, and some more villains. The batsuits could be Death Merchant, Winged Avenger, Silent but Deadly, Reggae Man, Batman Beyond, Lady Bat, Bat Lady, Soccer Mom, and SWAT Batman. The characters could be Pilot Bill, Captain Dale, Barbara Gordon in Harvard for Police outfit, and Jeff. The villains may be Joker in pilot disguise, Hugo Strange, Doctor Phosphorus, Clock King, Gentleman Ghost, Condiment King, and Crazy Quilt.

Edited by kungfulegolover

Lego is making a third wave of Lego Batman Movie sets? :classic:

I'm guessing we will get Harley's truck and Egghead's mech since those both appeare to be already made sets in the Making of the Movie book. As far as sets and minifigures I would like to get, I think the Two-Face semi is a great idea. I would also like Wayne manor and maybe an extension to the batcave. If we get another minifigure series I would love to see Hugo Strange, Clock King, Gentleman Ghost, Condiment King, Lazlo, Pilot Joker, and Soccer Mom.

On 15/03/2017 at 1:04 AM, kungfulegolover said:

Who's Lazlo? I don't remember seeing a character named Lazlo in the movie. Harley's truck appeared in the Making of the Movie book, but never appeared in the movie.

Mr pyg is lazlo. 

Hes a butcher. 

He had shop signs in the movie

Im hoping for some more bat vehicles.  The batcopter

The bat sub

The bat Kayak

The bat zipperline

The bat space shuttle 

They have pictures of these vehicles in making of batman and batman cool guide. So much potential. Here's to hoping another wave of 5 sets!!

One could only dream!!

1 hour ago, LegoShroom said:

Bruce waynes limo perhaps?? 

The limo is about 10 studs wide, maybe even more, so that would be ahuge thing, considering the length of that thing :)

If they do indeed have a third wave, they would be remiss not to do some kind of Justice League Party set. Would be a good way to FINALLY get some missing leaguers like Hawkgirl, Black Canary, and some of the other characters at the party, like Samurai, Apache Chief, etc.

39 minutes ago, DarrellBricker said:

If they do indeed have a third wave, they would be remiss not to do some kind of Justice League Party set. Would be a good way to FINALLY get some missing leaguers like Hawkgirl, Black Canary, and some of the other characters at the party, like Samurai, Apache Chief, etc.

Or they could go one step further and make an entire Fortress of Solitude set! 

I'm surprised that they didn't release Jockerville as a D2C. 

And yeah, there is already a wishlist thread, as VaderFan2187 pointed out :classic:

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 2:10 PM, LegoShroom said:

Bruce waynes limo perhaps?? 

Totally, The Wayne Car would make a perfect set, and the cheapest way to get Bruce Wayne, but some other figures could be Barbara Gordon in her Winter Gala outfit, Alfred in his chauffeur outfit, and Dick Grayson in his tuxedo from "The Scuttler" set.

Also, a good set would be the Bat-Chopper (nicknamed "Bat Wolf"), and it can have Killer Moth and Man-Bat, so Batman can fight criminals in the sky.

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 9:42 AM, Duncan Young said:

Or they could go one step further and make an entire Fortress of Solitude set! 

The Fortress of Solitude would be one of the many D2C sets we want besides Wayne Manor, Jokerville, and the Batcave extension.

If the Lego Movie line was any indicator, don't expect too many sets from the next winter wave. Three sets sounds about right and if egghead is one, and perhaps harleys truck is the other (though I hope not), then there is only one set left which probably won't be on the pricey side either. But hopefully I'm wrong and we get 5 sets including the limo, bat chopper and bat kayak.

If they do make the limo, hopefully they'll throw condiment king in. That way, he'll come in a semi-expensive setso the pay-off will be worth it for TLG. Plus he's probably one of the most anticipated d-list villains left and one of the only ones that I actually noticed in the movie.

I do agree that killer moth in the bat wolf set would be a good idea. I kinda thought that he'd be in either the batwing set or the ultimate batmobile as those were the only 2 times I noticed him in the movie.

Edited by LegoShroom

5 hours ago, LegoShroom said:

If the Lego Movie line was any indicator, don't expect too many sets from the next winter wave. Three sets sounds about right and if egghead is one, and perhaps harleys truck is the other (though I hope not), then there is only one set left which probably won't be on the pricey side either. But hopefully I'm wrong and we get 5 sets including the limo, bat chopper and bat kayak.

If they do make the limo, hopefully they'll throw condiment king in. That way, he'll come in a semi-expensive setso the pay-off will be worth it for TLG. Plus he's probably one of the most anticipated d-list villains left and one of the only ones that I actually noticed in the movie.

I do agree that killer moth in the bat wolf set would be a good idea. I kinda thought that he'd be in either the batwing set or the ultimate batmobile as those were the only 2 times I noticed him in the movie.

The Condiment King has nothing to do with The Wayne Car, so probably he won't be in the set but rather in the Minifigures line (if they make a Series 2).

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 4:45 AM, Mattyj82 said:

Mr pyg is lazlo. 

Hes a butcher. 

He had shop signs in the movie

It's Professor Pyg? He didn't appear in the movie himself, so he won't be in the second series of collectable minifigures.

42 minutes ago, kungfulegolover said:

The Condiment King has nothing to do with The Wayne Car, so probably he won't be in the set but rather in the Minifigures line (if they make a Series 2).

His pack is too complicated to be included in the CMF series. And although he never interacted with the car, he was at the Winter Gala (and a villain has to be included in a Batman set anyway). He could even be included in that Egghead set, we don't know

@Captain Nemo I feel this thread and the wishlist one ought to be merged :classic:

1 hour ago, Duncan Young said:

His pack is too complicated to be included in the CMF series. And although he never interacted with the car, he was at the Winter Gala (and a villain has to be included in a Batman set anyway). He could even be included in that Egghead set, we don't know

@Captain Nemo I feel this thread and the wishlist one ought to be merged :classic:

Yeah. I meant that he had a prescence in the winter gala scene so it's appropriate.

There is a wishlist topic. Please stop flooding the board with extra topics.