Here is my latest build for the Robin Hood display I'm working on. I still have to post Nottingham Castle, the medieval windmill, and medieval blacksmith shop plus build Sherwoods Forest. If you like this model or my Medieval Watermill please support the ideas here:

Medieval Cottage https://ideas.lego.com/projects/170226

Medieval Watermill https://ideas.lego.com/projects/159800

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks for your support and let me know if anybody needs me to vote for their projects!

Life was not always easy in Lego medieval times especially for this family who were once peasants. They used to live in a one-room house made of straw, sticks and mud which they shared with their animals. Until one day, Hagrid the man of the house decided he was going to free his wife and son from a life of great hardships. This was not easy but Hagrid convinced his master to let him fight in a local tournament for a share of the prize. Hagrid managed to win the tournament against the overwhelming odds and moved his social status overnight. He no longer worked for his master and earned a life as a nobleman for the King. The family was awarded land and built a two-story cottage made of stone and half timbers.

33198500022_d7ed4d572e_c.jpgLego Medieval Cottage by Ben Pitchford, on Flickr

33198433892_7de451b898_c.jpgLEGO Medieval Cottage by Ben Pitchford, on Flickr

32539864223_97eff84557_c.jpgLEGO Medieval Cottage by Ben Pitchford, on Flickr

33198461612_4fc6bb1b26_c.jpgLEGO Medieval Cottage by Ben Pitchford, on Flickr

Edited by Ben Pitchford

Beautiful, walls are great. Maybe ir's a bit too curved it looks like the entire house is going to fall apart...

6 hours ago, jakbar said:

Beautiful, walls are great. Maybe ir's a bit too curved it looks like the entire house is going to fall apart...

Thanks for the feedback. Its really quite stable with a second wall behind the crooked one. But maybe a bit too curved indeed. 

On 3/17/2017 at 8:34 AM, CaptainJackBrickster said:

Reminds me the Witcher 3. "Somebody call a Witcher?"

I'm not familiar with the witcher...

On 3/16/2017 at 11:31 PM, The Loreman said:

I love the rock work - especially how the wall has a slight draft to it in some places. Well done!

Hey Thanks! I appreciate the feedback.

Nice creation with an interesting texturing, its a pitty your photography is a bit dark tho :sceptic:

22 hours ago, Gunman said:

Nice creation with an interesting texturing, its a pitty your photography is a bit dark tho :sceptic:

I totally agree and posted it anyway. I recently upgraded my lighting for the next photos. Thanks!

On 3/25/2017 at 8:43 PM, Mpyromaxos said:

Nice creation and texturing! :sweet:

Thanks alot! :D

On 4/3/2017 at 1:48 PM, YeOldeAnimations said:

A very nicely styled medieval house! 

Thanks for the feedback!

Love your work. I just supported your cottage protect at Ideas. And I have always been wondering about how the leaning wall is done. Can you show me? Many thanks!