1. 1. Pick only one among these

• Series 3 FISHERMAN
    • Series 7 ROCKER GIRL
    • Series 3 ALIEN
    • Series 4 MUSKETEER
    • Series 9 HEROIC KNIGHT
    • Series 16 BABYSITTER

28konxs.jpg

Round 2 is over and won by the ELF who was very close to the Tribal woman. Now on to round 4.

Rules are simple: pick your favourite minifigure among the one you see. This is round 4, we'll go through many rounds before stating the best collectible minifigure ever... but I believe it will be funny!
Notes: minifigures are selected randomly. Only one minifigure goes to the next stage. All 384 collectibles released so far are present. 384 / 6 = 64, only 64 will survive the first round.
I will tell the winner when going with round 5 and so on.

hv5fz8.jpg

Gave my vote to the Musketeer for his amazing torso. The Alien's head was previously used in Squidman and Squidtron, so he is not as interesting. 

It's between the Heroic Knight and Space Alien.... I like Space minifigures but I like other aliens more than this Space Alien so I voted for Heroic Knight.

I was between Fisherman (yes, it's a good looking minifigure!) and Knight. But went with Knight, he's one of my favorites.

I don't own him yet, but the Musketeer is the one that spoke to me the most in this round. I adore the babysitter because of the recolor of that great hair and of course, the baby!!! But the Musketeer just does it for me. The Heroic Knight (whom I also don't own  yet) was a close second because he has some really great printing.

This is a tough one. The Musketeer is one of the CMFs I really like, but have yet to acquire. Rocker Girl is just so quintessentially '80s, and the Heroic Knight was just executed near-flawlessly. In the end I went with the Knight. The printed curiass more than makes up for the mediocre sword accessory.