Sign in to follow this  
Eggyslav

LDD Failed to start

Guys I have a problem. LDD was working ok for me even earlier today, but suddenly. when I try to launch it, I get the following message:

LDD could not create it's window. This usually happens when an OpenGL driver is not installed.

Please ensure that the latest OpenGL driver for your graphics card is installed on your computer.

Now the problem is, after updating my drivers, I still get this message.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!! :(

Have you tried turning it off and then on again?  :wink:

But seriously, if you haven't rebooted your computer yet, do it and see what happens.  I assume you have after "updating drivers," but definitely do so if not!

You might need to re-install LDD.

47 minutes ago, deraven said:

Have you tried turning it off and then on again?  :wink:

But seriously, if you haven't rebooted your computer yet, do it and see what happens.  I assume you have after "updating drivers," but definitely do so if not!

You might need to re-install LDD.

I did both those things, I rebooted TWICE. And nothing. still get the bloody error message. Any solutions?

Really guys, help me, I can't live without LDD, It's my main MOCing Medium, my favourite past time, I just can't, I have so many Ideas for MOCs, and I can't realize it because of that Bullcrap. Please, I need your help!!!!!

Please provide your hardware and software configuration.

A first suggestion: when you uninstall LDD, check if the profile folder (in %APPDATA%, on Windows) has been correctly removed before reinstalling the software.

Check your video card driver too. Did your operating system updated the video card driver? Did yo installed or removed any software or change something in your operating system configuration?

Edited by Calabar

No I did not tamper with my Operating system configuration. I removed the Profile folder and reinstalled LDD, but still nothing. At least I can use it in safe mode...

Edited by Eggyslav