Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 18 Rumors and Discussion

9 hours ago, Cagast said:

Well yes but I thought about possible Series 19, but not gonna happen.

That means there is another licensed series in 2018, besides Batman?

I assume the layout is Batman 2 - Series 18 (costume party) - Ninjago 2

Actually, I think the next five releases run as follows: S.17 - LEGO Ninjago Movie - Presumed to be Batman S.2 - S.18 - As Yet Unknown Licensed Series.

Edited by K_Tiger

12 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

I considered S.14 a regular series.

Well... I think that depends on how you see it.

In that case, S18 is also a regular series then :classic:

2 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

Actually, I think the next five releases run as follows: S.17 - LEGO Ninjago Movie - Presumed to be Batman S.2 - S.18 - As Yet Unknown Licensed Series.

... yeah, but I was talking about 2018

Winter 2018 - Batman 2 

Spring 2018 - S18 (costumed)

Summer/fall - Ninjago 2

Just now, Itaria No Shintaku said:

I am not quite sure it will ever happen a second TLMN series...

I think it depends on the popularity. The batman series has been super popular so a second series is a good bet. But as much asI would like 2 TLNM series, I don't thinknthat it'll get the same kind of support as TLBM did. Though that being said- if the quality of design for the figures is as good as it was for TLBM then I wouldn't be suprised if we got a second.

Just now, LegoShroom said:

I think it depends on the popularity. The batman series has been super popular so a second series is a good bet. But as much asI would like 2 TLNM series, I don't thinknthat it'll get the same kind of support as TLBM did. Though that being said- if the quality of design for the figures is as good as it was for TLBM then I wouldn't be suprised if we got a second.

Let's say: not in 2018 then.

Next year seems like a bad year for new animal moulds in the CMF line :sceptic: When they did not even give the banana-guy a banana,  I guess it is unlikely they will give e.g. a pigeon to a bird-lady *huh*

But they seem to have realised in the later series how popular the animals are, so all hope is not lost :tongue:

46 minutes ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

I swear, if it's Simpsons S3 I'm giving up CMFs forever.

I wish we'd get a Simpsons 3, but it'll never happen. :sad:

Edited by just2good

I just did a count, and the previous sixteen posts on this thread really belong on the Future Series thread.

I have been giving the Cake Suit Guy idea some thought, and if they do it, it could have printing celebrating the minifigs' 40th.

5 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Next year seems like a bad year for new animal moulds in the CMF line :sceptic: When they did not even give the banana-guy a banana,  I guess it is unlikely they will give e.g. a pigeon to a bird-lady *huh*

But they seem to have realised in the later series how popular the animals are, so all hope is not lost :tongue:

That's one of my biggest turn offs about the costumed characters. They rarely get accessories. :sadnew:

3 hours ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

I dunno if I'd ragequit, but Simpsons S.3 would make me an unhappy camper.

3 hours ago, just2good said:

I wish we'd get a Simpsons 3, but it'll never happen. :sad:

Just2good so no Disney series but how about a Pixar series?

14 hours ago, LegoShroom said:

As far as we know, there is no disney 2. So stop asking. 

Aaaahhhhhahahahahahahahhahahahaha!

Yeah, seriously though. Thank you for saying something. 

I need to clarify one thing:

Disney 2 will be never or it's not going to happen in 2018? Or it's just a fake rumour like it was with ending of LEGO Dimensions?

56 minutes ago, Pop Star c o said:

I need to clarify one thing:

Disney 2 will be never or it's not going to happen in 2018? Or it's just a fake rumour like it was with ending of LEGO Dimensions?

The rumor is that Disney Series 2 will not be happening in 2018. No one can really say anything about after that. No one knows. And the LEGO Dimensions rumor isn't necessarily a "fake" rumor, it's an unconfirmed rumor. Though it seems to have a lot of weight.

Try to not overreact to this. It will all be alright.

On 24 March 2017 at 11:24 PM, BrickFit26 said:

That's one of my biggest turn offs about the costumed characters. They rarely get accessories. :sadnew:

Eh? Honeypot, carrot, apple, panda teddy, banana, ice skates, whip ... 

I count only four of the animal suits with no accessories (lizard, chicken, unicorn & shark) - all of which featured at least two new moulds. 

The two food costumes are accessory free - but have big unique moulds, and the li'l devil has well above average part count plus unique accessories. 

On 24/3/2017 at 11:08 AM, Pop Star c o said:

So when we can expect Disney 2?

I hope never. Disney was my less favourite series by far, I didn't like it...

On 24/3/2017 at 9:29 PM, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

Simpsons series are my favourite ones :laugh::grin: I begun to collect minifigures with them, so a third series would be awesome for me!

3 hours ago, williejm said:

Eh? Honeypot, carrot, apple, panda teddy, banana, ice skates, whip ... 

I count only four of the animal suits with no accessories (lizard, chicken, unicorn & shark) - all of which featured at least two new moulds. 

The two food costumes are accessory free - but have big unique moulds, and the li'l devil has well above average part count plus unique accessories. 

You're right about the animal suits. But I should have specified the food costumes. I know that they always get a new big unique mold, but i'd just love to see them come with something else. But maybe soon they will since the new big mold for the Rocket Boy in S17, they give him a flag.