Hi, LEGO Moc Comunity,

I'm not sure this is the right forum, anyway, I'd like to show you my last Moc, a wonderful Italian motorbike of the 50s, the MOTO GUZZI AIRONE SPORT 250. At the moment, I'm restoring my real one, but it's a hard job and it takes a lot of time (...and money!), so I decided to try to build it with bricks...(less time and less money...). It's a 1:6 scale model, and I'll present it at the MODEL EXPO ITALY next 11/12 February in Verona (Italy), during the largest LEGO exhibition ever organized in Italy. Here some pictures (compared to the original version). Hope you enjoyed the bike... (in truth, I'm a Moc Train builder - you can see my trains in the train forum - but sometimes I like to build something else...).

1a.jpg

1.jpg

2a.jpg

2.jpg

3a.jpg

3.jpg

3aa.jpg

4a.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6a.jpg

6.jpg

7a.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

And here some pictures with a "friend", another Italian icon, the Piaggio Vespa PX 125 (this is a Mod of the Arvo Brothers project, I bought their plan, but there were some elements to modify in my opinion).

12a.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

Brilliant work, a very accurate copy. The perfect embodiment of fine motorcycles using Lego parts.

This is amazing! Beautiful work and some great photography too. I'm probably going to have to stare at these pics for a couple of hours, lol.

Thanks to all!!!! I thougt the Moto Guzzi in scale (1:6) was already fall into  oblivion..., admired at our Italian events (but in November it comes also to Munich!!!), but lost in the wide wide web....! 
And suddenly ... WOWW!!!! Thanks a lot, Bricksonwheels, what honor!!! In truth, 
i haven't done anything but be inspired by your beautiful MOCs!!! Again, Thanks a lot.

2 hours ago, bmacro said:

Thanks to all!!!! 

Promoted to the major league :laugh: :thumbup:

Great job BMacro, your mocs are wonderfull.

I saw both at Verona Model Expo and from live they are even better.

Excellent Guzzi!!  I like it a lot!

And good luck on your restoration, I have a '73 Nuovo Falcone myself ^_^

Hi bimacro, great job! 

we are working on a TV serie travelling on a Guzzi Airone and we would like to show your piece of art on the show, does it still exist? 

Let me know

Silvia

Finally someone build MOC of real thing designed with style and elegance. Beautiful :wub: