An Avalonian ranger strolls through the forest, hunting his elusive prey.

32315737354_6997fd00d7_z.jpg

Just a small build while I wait for inspiration for category B. It was nice to experiment with some tree styles, which are mainly based of SK's. Also my first build in ages that is 360 view able :tongue:
Hope you enjoy.

Edited by The Maestro

Nice little scene.  I like the slope of the land and the trees.  The minifig is nice, what torso did you use?

oh man this is so cool! You really got feeling for these irregular bases, and I love the trees! :wub: In general, I'm no fan of that share of blue, but I think you used it quite effectively here :thumbup:

This is lovely, Maestro! The flowers add just the right amount of color to the scene, and are well-placed. The small stream, the irregular base, and the trees all add to it nicely. I particularly like the tree on the left made with the flower stems for a trunk. The colors here are better than in some of your other recent builds, with enough greens for variation, without too many to clutter it up, and a non-green/brown/grey color to break up the earthiness just enough. Good work!

7 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Nice little scene.  I like the slope of the land and the trees.  The minifig is nice, what torso did you use?

It looks like an Uruk-Hai torso with dark green arms added, along with CMF Rogue legs. A good combo indeed. 

Excellent little build, maestro, those trees are superb (I should really try some like that myself sometime!) and the irregular base looks great as well! :thumbup:  The flowers and stream finish it off neatly, and as others have said, the fig combo is really cool! :classic:

This is a super neat little vig, the base is great and excellent work on the trees!  Those light blue flowers add the perfect touch of color too! :thumbup: 

Excellent vignette Maestro! The trees turned out wonderfully, and I like the patches of green on the ground. Good addition with the light blue flowers as well :thumbup:

Wonderful blending of green and reddish brown for the base :wub: The little stream and wonderful trees complete this landscape beautifully :thumbup:

On 3/1/2017 at 4:59 PM, zoth33 said:

Thanks Zoth, as Henjin said, it is the Uruk-hai torso with dk green arms.

On 3/1/2017 at 10:42 PM, TitusV said:

oh man this is so cool! You really got feeling for these irregular bases, and I love the trees! :wub: In general, I'm no fan of that share of blue, but I think you used it quite effectively here :thumbup:

Thanks Titus, im glad you think so. I have the same opinion too but it worked here anyway :tongue:

On 3/2/2017 at 0:44 AM, Henjin_Quilones said:

This is lovely, Maestro! The flowers add just the right amount of color to the scene, and are well-placed. The small stream, the irregular base, and the trees all add to it nicely. I particularly like the tree on the left made with the flower stems for a trunk. The colors here are better than in some of your other recent builds, with enough greens for variation, without too many to clutter it up, and a non-green/brown/grey color to break up the earthiness just enough. Good work!

It looks like an Uruk-Hai torso with dark green arms added, along with CMF Rogue legs. A good combo indeed. 

Thanks alot Henjin, I agree the colours here are much better than some of my other MOCs. 

On 3/2/2017 at 2:10 AM, Garmadon said:

Excellent little build, maestro, those trees are superb (I should really try some like that myself sometime!) and the irregular base looks great as well! :thumbup:  The flowers and stream finish it off neatly, and as others have said, the fig combo is really cool! :classic:

On 3/2/2017 at 6:09 AM, Kai NRG said:

This is a super neat little vig, the base is great and excellent work on the trees!  Those light blue flowers add the perfect touch of color too! :thumbup: 

Thanks Kai, I love those flowers too.

On 3/2/2017 at 1:46 PM, LittleJohn said:

Excellent vignette Maestro! The trees turned out wonderfully, and I like the patches of green on the ground. Good addition with the light blue flowers as well :thumbup:

Thanks LJ, I think the trees are diffidently my favorite part

On 3/3/2017 at 6:43 AM, Leonardo da Bricki said:

The irregular base is great, and I love those trees! :wub: The flowers are a nice addition, they look good with the little stream. :thumbup:

Thank you, Im glad you liked it

14 hours ago, soccerkid6 said:

Wonderful blending of green and reddish brown for the base :wub: The little stream and wonderful trees complete this landscape beautifully :thumbup:

Thanks SK, The base was the main focus for this build, along with the trees 

Edited by The Maestro

Wonderful little build :wub: It's nice to see just a man on a walk, no fight, or challenges to overcome, still enjoying the peace in Avalonia (for now :devil:) The stream is a nice addition, and the little blue flowers add a nice touch of calming colour, the trees are very nicely done too! Really nothing "negative" to say about this, great work! :classic: