Hello everybody! I’m an avid reader of eurobricks, visiting this marvellous website at least daily, but I’ve never had the balls to post any of my MOCs. Well, this time it’s different. I present to you my latest MOC, a set TLG should have made a long time ago. It’s a road roller!

The only function it has is steering plus a fake V6 engine driving both the front and rear drum.

640x360.jpg 

640x360.jpg 

640x360.jpg

640x360.jpg 

More pictures can be found at my bricksafe and rebrickable accounts. For those interested, here is the LDD file.

The interior is a bit basic, but I’ll leave it be for now, focus on university and other MOCs. But I may return to it and improve it in the future (I have a few ideas already).

Suggestions, tips and comments in general are welcome! There is always room for improvement

Edited by jotta93
added pictures

I saw it on Rebrickable this morning. Nice! I like how you solved the issue of the drum wheels.

10 hours ago, WvG_853 said:

I saw it on Rebrickable this morning. Nice! I like how you solved the issue of the drum wheels.

Thanks :classic: Actually the drums are the parts I like the least and already have some ideas to improve them, but I'll leave it for later

2 hours ago, Myers Lego Technic said:

It could really use some panels on the sides....but nice work!

Thank you :classic: I agree with you but sadly I ran out of panels