Hello all!

This is a thread to post general questions about Ninjago and get answers from other members of the community! :classic:

I have one question too!

In Ninjago, the ninjas have signature weapons that they use a lot. Kai's is a katana, Jay's is nunchucks, Cole's is a scythe, Zane's is shurikens/ninja stars, Nya's is a sai, but what is Lloyd's?

I would really like to know.

Thanks in advance, and post LEGO Ninjago-related questions as well if you have any! :)

Lloyd doesn't really have a signature weapon. In some promotional material he tends to be shown wielding twin katanas, and in the TV show one of his primary fighting methods seems to be hadouken-style energy blasts, but beyond that he's never really been given any signature weapon that's been maintained from year to year.

Not a question, but a commentary: A Kmart here is having a store closing sale. Saw Salvage M.E.C. marked down 60% off to probably around $20. They had one left. Didn't buy it, thinking I'll think about it and maybe come back later. Came back days later and no Ninjago was left. Only things left were a ton of the same Chima, constraction Star Wars, and barely any Lego left. The availability with these sales is very unpredictable.

Now, I'm hoping the upcoming sets will have a nice Ninjago mech with modern parts.

Also, tried to order some Ninjago heads to turn old generic blue, red, white, black minifigures into the ninjas, but couldn't find any Cole, Lloyd, Zane, Kai heads in stock using the element numbers I'm aware of.

Edited by BubbaFit45531

3 hours ago, BubbaFit45531 said:

Now, I'm hoping the upcoming sets will have a nice Ninjago mech with modern parts.

A fellow Lego Mech connoisseur...

You're going to love the Ninjago Movie this fall.

Lloyd doesn't really have an original or signature weapon. 

He's well versed in most weapons, but he seems to use swords the most. He relies on his powers instead.

6 hours ago, BubbaFit45531 said:

Do parts even exist to make Lloyd a transparent Hadoken? I've seen some DBZ model kits with passable energy balls.

I think the easiest solution would probably be something like putting 2x2 radar dishes in Trans. Bright Green in his hands. It'd be cool if the new "Power Blast" piece from this year's Marvel Super Heroes sets came in that color at some point...

25 minutes ago, BubbaFit45531 said:

Anyone ever see a nicer Samurai X mech better than the official 9448 set?

The Mechenstien? Those two are the only Samurai X mechs...

3 hours ago, gamejutzu said:

The Mechenstien? Those two are the only Samurai X mechs...

LEGO also made a smaller Samurai X mech in the Samurai X Cave Chaos last year.

6 hours ago, BubbaFit45531 said:

Anyone ever see a nicer Samurai X mech better than the official 9448 set?

Nope.

Are you saying that this mech is bad? It's kinda' Ninjago's crown jewel in mech design.

1 hour ago, Ojhon Mustard said:

Has anyone ever had issues with Ninjago figures breaking more quickly than others? Pls reply soon!

I have very few Ninjago figures, but I think if it was a widespread problem many would be talking about it. Perhaps yours is an isolated case, contact LEGO Customer Service maybe?

I'm not saying 9448 Samurai X mech was crap, but it is a few years old and there's always some Master Builder who takes the newest parts (like Nexo Knights Battle Suit/Mr. Freeze cockpit) and makes something nicer than official stuff.

19 hours ago, BubbaFit45531 said:

I'm not saying 9448 Samurai X mech was crap, but it is a few years old and there's always some Master Builder who takes the newest parts (like Nexo Knights Battle Suit/Mr. Freeze cockpit) and makes something nicer than official stuff.

Yeah, some alternate builds look better than the real thing; and it's not even an alteration, it's something completely different. 

But I don't think anyone has made one of those for the Samurai X mech to my knowledge either

Edited by gamejutzu