Sign in to follow this  
BusterHaus

[HELP] LPub3D Does Not Display Parts

Hi, I'm using LPub3D version 2.0.20 and have an issue with some new parts not showing up in the step part list.  As an example, I manually added part 23801.dat to the LDraw directory:

6145859.jpg

The part shows up in the assembly image but does not appear in the step part list.  Is there a way to fix this?

32992828511_ae3b199c2a_o_d.png

Thanks.

There's quite an easy solution for this. LPub3D uses its own parts libraries. Don't ask me why, but @bootknuckle probably knows the reason.
That means that when you change your own library, you also have to change LPub3D's one.

Anyway, go to the following location:
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\LPub3D Software\LPub3D\libraries

I recommend you to download a copy of the newest official parts library and replace the current complete.zip with the new library, I believe the included one is outdated (but not 100% sure).
Besides that, you can place all your new unofficial files in the lpub3dldrawunf.zip. Or, you could download all current unofficial files and, again, replace the whole zip (make sure the name stays the same).

Hope that helps :classic:

Thanks, that solved the problem. I didn't have a "libraries" folder, so I created it and put the files in it. I also updated complete.zip - I'm not sure which did the trick, but it works fine now. 

Edited by BusterHaus