Sign in to follow this  
Campistron

[OL] Show of courtesy for the official visite of Corrington ambassador at Oleon

To the loyal subjects of the realm :

In order to accompany the official meeting between his majesty, King Philip I, and the ambassador of Corrington, the royal comedians are proud to present you on the same evening two little plays wrote by one of the most famous Corrington local histrion :

Romeo and Juliet :

2856221-o_1b8c7o7kb1i6g15dv1rlt1ldr1q624

And Much ado about nothing :

1487195909m_DISPLAY.jpg

No doubt that the unrivaled talent of the royal comedians from Oleon will give these comedies a fame and a glory that no Corrington actor would have been able to give them !

This show is a gesture of good will conceded by our glorious king to the Corrington ambassador to prove to him that Oleon has no hostile intention towards Corrington. For that, King Philip I, and the ambassador of Corrington will watch the show sitting at the first places.

All Oleon people are invited to come and watch this show : the entrance ticket is fixed at only 5DB for everyone !

If you wish, you can also support the royal comedians from Oleon and their leader, the Marquis de Mascarille, by becoming one of these official patrons. Nothing's easier : you just have to vote here for the construction of this new Oleon theatre stage !

2856075-o_1b8c03po1rl41pma12j5f868sse-th

Thank you and enjoy the show !

Really nice stage. The minifig posing is great. Hopefully Corrington will improve relations with Oleon.

I am sure both nations came a bit closer with these glorious plays. I do bow in front of the writer of both plays albeit a Corry one :wink: