Itaria No Shintaku

CMF 17 Guessing Game Results

Hello,

as usual, here I am posting the results for the guessing game.
I'm preparing two new games so stay tuned!

First of all I want to thank all the guys who guessed. 27 people tried to get it right, but who won in the end?

This time, it was really harder and most people didn't get anything right.

In fact me, telaruhn, amazing bricks, actor builder, ed3n, mellow, petric_g, nerd-with-a-pencil, silverwolf 38, brickhat, fatsomania, cagast, astronutz, kenny1 and the lego fan scored 0. Which means that out of 27 competitors, 15 didn't guess any right!

Robert8 and jjr_2009 nearly got one right, so that's 0,5 for them.

Instead, Darrell Bricker, Gedren_Y, Sorrelon, Tech Artist, Williejm, Rodiziorobs and notpennysboat were able to score at least 1, which today is a great result.

Now on to the podium

3rd place for BLAKSTONE who scored 2: the Chef and the Female Elf.

2nd place for AMPERZAND who scored 2,5: he guessed right the Chef and the Highwayman (which was very difficult) and nearly got the Female Elf.

The winner is:

LIFEINPLASTIC who scored 3 getting Circus Strongman, Veterinarian and Chef.

Some figures were easier than others.

5 people got correctly the chef, 3 the circus strongman, 3 the female elf, 2 the vet.

Also the Highwayman, Retro Astronaut, and partially the Dance Instructor got guessed 1 time.

NO people guessed any costumed character, nor the Dwarf, the Hot Dog Vendor, the roman gladiator, the surfer, the connoisseur nor the yuppie.

I agree, they were very difficult guesses.

Thanks you all guy.

Who wanna play with series 18?

My word! I wasn't expecting this victory and consequently hadn't really prepared a speech. However, I'd like to thank Itaria for his role in setting up the game, the staff at Eurobricks for making it all possible, my fellow competitors for the fact their contributions were less accurate than my own, and my parents for raising me in a way that enabled me to make fortunate guesses on a forum for Lego enthusiasts... :-)

Seriously though, the fact that none of us managed to predict many of the figures at all still shows the range of possibilities we still have to look forward to in future series. It's a shame that we will probably have to wait quite some time for another regular series, which I feel always offer something for everyone. In the meantime you should all take the opportunity to look at some of Robert8's concept figures and of course participate in the Series 18 guessing game thread!

I am surprised I got one right; with all the language clues and other guesses I couldn't even remember my official guess list from the other thread, I had to go look it up (Circus strongman, btw)! :laugh:

Thanks again for the games, looking forward to S18 (even if it will be a year away until we know the result!)

I scored a solid 0,5 

I think that's my highest score so far 

Thanks for the game Itaria!

14 hours ago, lifeinplastic said:

In the meantime you should all take the opportunity to look at some of Robert8's concept figures 

Edited by Robert8

15 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I scored a solid 0,5 

I think that's my highest score so far 

Thanks for the game Itaria!

Thanks for all you buddies playing.

And, again, if they do YOUR spooky knight, you owe me a wallet.
A full wallet.
Full of money.
Full of real money.
Full of real money in a currency that make it worth it.

Ok this should work.

Thanks for the game, Itaria!

I will admit, the "Baker" on my guessing list was, in my mind, very similar to the Gourmet Chef - white chef's hat with female hair, a bakery item... but I imagined her with oven mitts instead of hands... 

I didn't expect you get all that from a simple name, so a score of zero is fine with me. I just like to guess :)

Edited by telaruhn

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 3:07 PM, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Instead, Darrell Bricker, Gedren_Y, Sorrelon, Tech Artist, Williejm, Rodiziorobs and notpennysboat were able to score at least 1, which today is a great result.

Thank you, it's been a while I am waiting this Elf ! :wub: