The speed at which you produce replicas is amazing! And it's even more impressive how close they are to the real set. Yet another astonishing model from you.

Nice recreation, i am very impressive of the amount of details you could replicate on it, nice work, hope to see more updates.

2 hours ago, andythenorth said:

That 'incorrect' colour scheme is...slick :classic:

Almost like Octan :classic:

Thank you everyone!! I'm glad you like it. The first comments are new images and video as well. I finally had time to deal with them.

The XL motor seems only connected through the front holes and not through the side holes. That I think doesn't resemble the real model. By TLG standards L and XL motors need to be secured properly because they vibrate a lot during operation.

2 hours ago, agrof said:

:thumbup: Ingenious skills.

Thanks!!!

52 minutes ago, nguyengiangoc said:

The XL motor seems only connected through the front holes and not through the side holes. That I think doesn't resemble the real model. By TLG standards L and XL motors need to be secured properly because they vibrate a lot during operation.

Watch this video. There really is not attached to the side of the XL engine.

Built the kit works flawlessly. I tried it live so you can say for sure. Of course, I do not know original build. I'm not Uwe Wabra. He is one of the best designers. 

Awesome replica. 

Is the official model having motorized function to run the whole truck, rather than operating auxiliary functions only?

Is it possible to make the boom extend out and use the same parts/design used in 42043?....like how the boom extends on 8285 etc.?

Also....42070 **really** needs the metal hook!

On 26/2/2017 at 4:19 PM, dokludi said:

Thanks!!!

I shared a video of the suspension:

I actually like the idea of pendular suspension on the rear axels....but, i do think the front needs some soft shocks...the 6.5L type.

On 25/2/2017 at 0:59 PM, micek said:

Wow, amazing replica. Those giant tires look better ^^

It has not any suspension?

Pendular in the rear wheels, same as 8273....the B model used a large turntable as an additional form of pendular suspension

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?id=74557#T=S&O={}

On 25/2/2017 at 0:15 AM, dokludi said:

Thank you everyone!! I'm glad you like it. The first comments are new images and video as well. I finally had time to deal with them.

I reckon this reverse engineer is pretty accurate, and as such the official model should be very MODable....able to add suspension and shocks and stuff. a dedicate servo motor etc.