Sign in to follow this  
PaddyBricksplitter

[MOC] Judge Dredd Brick Built Figure

Hi all,

Here is my brick built figure of UK based 2000ad's law man of the future Judge Dredd. I always enjoyed reading Judge Dredd comics as a young 'un as I loved the dystopian grittiness and madness of Dredd's sci-fi world. Where every one wore their under pants on the inside of their trousers and Dredd's eyeless grimace was all the super power he needed.

33016766775_576668d094_c.jpg

Although I haven't read the comics that much, I've seen both movies multipable times.
And your build, just makes me think of one sentence... no it isn't death. :tongue:

"I am... the Law!" :laugh:

I think it looks the part, talk about a sqaure jaw..

7 hours ago, BubbaFit45531 said:

I like the legs & shoulder pads.

Thanks, they are the height of fashion in the future.

Love it, excellent build and great representation of Judge Dred. However, i never read the comic book series but I've seen the movie with Stallone.

23 hours ago, Delta62 said:

Love it, excellent build and great representation of Judge Dred. However, i never read the comic book series but I've seen the movie with Stallone.

Why don't you check out the new movie with Karl Urban, it's much better than the silly Sly vehicle from the 90's. It is pretty violent though so one for adults only.

I love the chin and the visor, it's incredible you can capture that much detail at such a small scale...

I'm getting hives reading that you guys have never read the comics or watched the recent DREDD movie :wacko: haha

Those sleeker two-finger+thumb hands look better than the 3 or 4-finger hands people usually make for figure MOCs.