Sign in to follow this  
MiloNelsiano

Book II Chal V: Cat A Catching an Alliance Courier

With as many couriers that were carrying messages of the Heir's return, some were  bound to be caught by the Spire.  It isn't long before a band of sorcerers catch a courier and bring the message straight to Raavage.

32183378793_6179195599_z.jpg

32616777730_ca313bc96c_z.jpg

Bit of a rushed build here for the deadline.  Almost didn't bother since I like my Alliance build more, but this will play into my Cat. C build, assuming I finish all my builds in time.

I like the spindly nature of the tree, as it complements the sorcerers' actions nicely. I also love that all of the sorcerers wear different color cloaks and hoods. The action is nicely captured. The ground is a bit plain, though, and could use some additional foliage or at very least some different colors. Overall, though, I like it. 

Nice build.  I like all of the sorcerer's and how they are all wielding their magic.  The tree is magnificent.  overall nice job. 

Nice build, Milo!

The different cloak colors for the characters makes them really stand out!  I like that tree with the scraggly branches.  The border is very interesting!

That tree is fabulous :thumbup: The decorative border is nice, as well as the fig posing. As others have said, a little more ground texturing and plants would be good, but overall a nice little build :classic:

A pretty cool band of wizard, and I really like that crooked tree! At first, the fire looked a bit too straight but that's normal when it's magic fire :wink: