32462405780_b9ff459bff_o.jpg

Old life. Gone.
New life. How? What? Where?
Wandering. Aimlessly.
Flowers. Embodiment of life. Which life?

Old world. King Fernando. Old life. King no more.
Who to serve? And how? For what?
Back to my early 20s. The secret ceremony. Marja Henrietta Fontonajo, secret agent. 
Royal agent. 
Eslandola. The crown. Service until death. 
Noone left to serve. Not dead. Not yet. Now what?

Order your thoughts, Marja. Calm down. Those flowers are beautiful. Corrington chose
wisely. Island of Flowers. Good choice. Was it Montoya? Sure it was. Montoya knows to
manipulate his people, the queen even. Clever guy. Or maybe even honest? See, Marja,
that's the thing. You cannot even tell a liar from an honest man anymore. So what are you?

Focus. The king is gone. No more service for him.
Who will it be?
Eslandola!
Sure Eslandola!
But?
What is Eslandola? Warmongers!
Idiots. Stupid fools. Mardier?! Swallow your pride, dumbasses.

But that's loyalty, Marja. Even if they are dumb, you stay with them.
Protect them.
Until you die.

So against Mardier. Oh yes!
But where? Isla de whatever? Oh Román, you should never have gone there.
Too late. But no, that's not where we decide this war.
The center, sure. Isla de... Victoria? Really? No! Doom. That would have been good. Again,
not where we decide it.

But then where? Here, Island of Flowers? No, not...
Terraversa! Break them from within.
Resistance.
Usurpation.
Inner unrest.
Mardier, here I come!

But for me? Will that be my peace?
Haha, peace. Settling down. Living.
House on the beach. Children. Me? Guess not.

Old world, you are gone.
Colonies, islands. That's all there is now!
My place? Where is it? No clue. Not yet.
Am I running away? Again?
All I can do. Ever could.
Román, where are you. When I need you. Once in my life!

Information. Protect it.
Secrecy.
Old life. New world. Who am I, but a flower.
Torn apart between wind and waves.
Sounding like a mad poet already?

Holy crap.
Time to act.
Where is the next ship?
Terraversa. King's Port.
Sail.
Back towards where the old world meets the new world the most.
Am I getting insane already?
Couldn't be any worse.

So who am I?

32000640324_9df8e1a4f6_c.jpg

Island #: Claimed by Corrington
Nickname: Island of Flowers
Geographical Features: This Island gradually slopes out from the ocean to form a hilly ridge at its highest elevation. All along the slopes are vibrant, colorful wildflowers. The Island is sparsely populated by trees, allowing a great diversity of sun-loving underbrush flowers and grasses. Nestled between two hills is a fresh-water lake deposited there by rain. Many butterflies and insects found on this island appear nowhere else in the Prio Seas.
Rumors: There are large beetles on this island that appear to be made of solid gemstones. Whether this is true or not is dubious, but naturalists are clamoring to catalog the diversity of entomological specimens.

Edited by Elostirion

I like the contrast of the dark green tree with the fresh green flowers. 

Your build does an excellent job of portraying the description of this island. It also is an interesting way to introduce a new character and building the background of the character as well. I just hope she doesn't go insane! Really good job on the tree and as already stated the contrast between the dark tree and the lighter green landscape.  

Very poetic, Elos - an enjoyable and mindboggling read. Life is easier for her brother, who has always served the same master: Profits! :pir-tongue:

Lovely landscaping and pretty tree - and the first moc on the Island of Flowers, I believe! :pir-blush: Not too sure what Corrington officials think about foreign spies on our lands, though! :pir-tongue:

On 19/02/2017 at 6:50 PM, Elostirion said:

Order your thoughts, Marja. Calm down. Those flowers are beautiful. Corrington chose
wisely. Island of Flowers. Good choice. Was it Montoya? Sure it was. Montoya knows to
manipulate his people, the queen even. Clever guy. Or maybe even honest? See, Marja,
that's the thing. You cannot even tell a liar from an honest man anymore. So what are you?

As it is, Montoya was the one suggesting and lobbying for the Island of Flowers. :pir-grin:

However, should she ever speak such words of manipulation in public, Montoya would be sure to take offense! :pir-sing:

Lovely build, and an interesting story to go with it! I love the tree trunk and the use of dark green for the leaves, and I like that the whole scene is on a gentle hill. As for the story, I'm very curious to see where this goes. Good hook!

:thumbup:

Beautiful little build. Those vibrant colors are splendid and the tree is really nice. The gentle roll of the terrain adds quite a bit of depth that would otherwise be lacking.

The story is rather... interesting... :pir-wink:

Good work.

Thank you everyone for the nice comments on my small MOC. Glad you like both the MOC as well as the slightly different approach to telling the story.