kanethemasterbuilder

Brick film that took 4 months full-time to shoot.

20 posts in this topic

Please let me know your comments (good or bad) and suggestions for this brick film, that took over 3,000 pictures to shoot... this is a one-man show and my studio is in my basement. My 9-yr old son is my biggest advisor!

That's a REALLY unique animation style! With more practice that can be something really special.

But there's another forum you're supposed to put this in, it's Brick Flicks & Comics.

Your feedback would be much appreciate. Sorry for the re-post..

Edited by Darkdragon
Removed reposted video

Excellent work. Love all of the set design and attention to environment, the sounds is good almost the whole time which is a great thing. The car chase is so much fun, awesome, I love well done car chases!

I have merged your two posts :classic:

its cool, a great video but too much LEPIN for my liking (I can almost understand on some of the old modulars but not the newer stuff), :cry_sad:

Edited by spzero

That was a pretty sweet animation.
It definately shows that you´ve used a long time producing this.

Offcourse it´s not a masterpiece, but you could definately become a pro with a little practice. 

I hope you are in the process of writing your next animation, and I can´t wait to se what you come up with. Great work. :thumbup:

KlodsBrik.

Thank you all for your generous feedback. I am deeply encouraged and look forward to sharing Curse of the Blue Angel 2.

Very awesome job man!! I loved all the effects you added and the camera style you did filming all the chase scenes. What kind of camera did you use?

So was the guard in on it? I didn't quite catch that. Nice story crammed into four minutes. I would definitely watch a second installment. 

Guard wasn't in on it - he just happened to wake up at the right (or wrong!) moment.

Camera is a Logitech 930E. Any other suggestions for camera's would be appreciated.

I like how you move the camera around, really makes it feel like a late 90s action movie or something.