That's a REALLY unique animation style! With more practice that can be something really special.

But there's another forum you're supposed to put this in, it's Brick Flicks & Comics.

Excellent work. Love all of the set design and attention to environment, the sounds is good almost the whole time which is a great thing. The car chase is so much fun, awesome, I love well done car chases!

I have merged your two posts :classic:

its cool, a great video but too much LEPIN for my liking (I can almost understand on some of the old modulars but not the newer stuff), :cry_sad:

Edited by spzero

That was a pretty sweet animation.
It definately shows that you´ve used a long time producing this.

Offcourse it´s not a masterpiece, but you could definately become a pro with a little practice. 

I hope you are in the process of writing your next animation, and I can´t wait to se what you come up with. Great work. :thumbup:

KlodsBrik.

Very awesome job man!! I loved all the effects you added and the camera style you did filming all the chase scenes. What kind of camera did you use?

So was the guard in on it? I didn't quite catch that. Nice story crammed into four minutes. I would definitely watch a second installment. 

3 hours ago, kanethemasterbuilder said:

Hi PepperoniBricks, here is the sequel! I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think... https://youtu.be/okvEIOTFP6Y

Hi Darkdragon, I'm really, really sorry for the mess I've made with the multiple posts. I promise to be much more careful going forward.

Yet again, I'm wow-ed by the scope of what you're doing here. A full, moving cityscape is insane, and that was an incredibly well shot chase! The only thing I'd suggest has nothing to do with the animation at all; I'd suggest trying out some minimalist title screens. All around awesome, and I'm subscribing to your channel as soon as I post this reply. :)

2 minutes ago, kanethemasterbuilder said:

Hi Darkdragon, I'm really, really sorry for the mess I've made in your forum with multiple posts that I can't delete. My enthusiasm got the better of me. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the 2nd film and that the exciting car chase compensated for my incompetence. Keep well :classic:

No problem, I've cleaned up this thread a bit for you as well.  Anytime you run into an issue like this, feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do to fix it.

I hope to get a few minutes to watch part 2 soon, I'm looking forward to it :thumbup:

Great work, part 2 was very enjoyable and full of action. I'm not sure if the sound was over compressed or an issue with where I was watching, but it did seem slightly muddy in a couple places. 

Keep up the good work!