Sign in to follow this  
MassEditor

Westwood Inn

The Westwood Inn is a welcoming stop for those traveling along the Nocturnus-Mitgardia border. The Inn is famed for its wide selection of vintage spirits and the variety of Nocturnian and Mitgardian ales on tap. Affordable nightly rates and clean rooms (sorry, due to the ongoing conflicts, continental breakfast is not available at this time and towels are limited to one per guest). Ask about our weekly rates!

31047654011_44e5ba7e5b_c.jpg

30794224950_f8a51cb4a3_z.jpg

Thanks for looking, and thanks to Slegengr letting me 'borrow' his olive green tree design!

Edited by MassEditor

This looks great!  Loving the over growth, but it's just enough.  The clean dark red portions against the gritty, broken up sections of rock used to construct the Inn really drew me in.  Good humor in description also!

Another fantastic build, ME!

I am really liking your landscape style with the dark gray slopes and olive plates!  The curled reeds add nice accent as well.  Dark red is a perfect color choice for this inn!  The light gray chimney and steps are great with the broken and aged design with overgrowing moss, and they make a nice contrast to the darker colors in the build.  Nice windows, especially the roof gable skylights!  Incorporating large, small, and dead trees really makes the scene realistic (those small trees are particularly nice :wink:, glad to see my design of use and thanks for credit).

Nice description story as well!

Really lovely balance of colors here, ME :wub: The dark red and dark brown with gold highlights works very well for the inn, and the stone foundation and chimney help break it up nicely.
As usual, your landscaping is stunning as well; the olive green flowing between those dark bley rocks is phenomenal, and it's great to see some trees with a nice thick trunk :thumbup:

Looks great as usual, ME! I'll echo LJ and compliment you on the pairing of the dark red with gold accents; that really makes it pop to me and gives it great life. I also am admiring the stonework of your chimney, with the beautiful texturing that you did there. And of course, the aesthetic layout of the build and landscape are splendid. I think this is an amazing build. 

Gorgeous build :wub: I really like the tudor-sections, and your rockwork is so super-duper awesome! :drool: 

I've found that your builds really inspire me, so keep up the good work! :thumbup: 

Edited by TitusV

The use of color is sublime, but I think your flawless presentation is what makes that so obvious :thumbup:The windows and overall style of the inn are really lovely, and I like the addition of railings around the pathways.

Top-notch irregular base as well, not using any wedge plates for the bottom edge, and having the rockwork, path, and landscape go straight to the bottom edge works really nicely :wub:

Great build ME, the colors really make this stand out.  There's something a little gloomy about it though... I wonder how many people have been stabbed there... :laugh:

I remember commenting on this before somewhere, but the colours used are just wonderful, almost warm, welcoming colours, but with a little bit of creepy Nocturnus vibe added in! Favourite parts have to be the balcony in the back, and the windows in the roof, they're just nice details that break up the consistency, but in a great way :grin: Fantastic work :wub:

I must quote myself from Flickr - I just love everything here, while the gold studs are simply THE touch ^^