Brick Ministry

Review | LEGO 76080 Marvel Super Heroes ● Ayesha's Revenge

I've been waiting for this! :grin: Thanks a lot @Brick Ministry!

This is a set I must get. Great figures, great builds, decent price. Win

Edit: $40?? I take "decent price" back.

Edited by VaderFan2187

I'm of two minds about those stickers on that 10x6 windscreen piece. On the one hand, the perfectionist in me is getting convulsions at the thought of applying small, non-rectangular stickers like that evenly to a domed piece like that. On the other, this is the first time we've gotten that piece in a solid color and possibly the first time we've gotten it unprinted at all, so the fact that it uses stickers instead of a print definitely adds to its versatility.

2 minutes ago, Lyichir said:

I'm of two minds about those stickers on that 10x6 windscreen piece. On the one hand, the perfectionist in me is getting convulsions at the thought of applying small, non-rectangular stickers like that evenly to a domed piece like that. On the other, this is the first time we've gotten that piece in a solid color and possibly the first time we've gotten it unprinted at all, so the fact that it uses stickers instead of a print definitely adds to its versatility.

The thing is, none of the stickers are supposed to be symmetrical and the stickers are supposed to add to the battle-damaged look of the ship, so it's okay to screw those up!

I think the best and most suprising feature is the ability to move the main body of the build backwards to insert the figure into the front, it adds a bit more playability and its a cool feature that i think would be nice to impliment on most sets.

59 minutes ago, Aethersprite said:

The thing is, none of the stickers are supposed to be symmetrical and the stickers are supposed to add to the battle-damaged look of the ship, so it's okay to screw those up!

Depends... they could be placed in regards to damage the vehicle recieves in the movie during a specific scene or damage it already has given it appears to be a mining vehicle.. Though i understand your point about the battle damage, and if its not in the movie then i suppose placement does not matter as much. With that said though, the box art will forever bug many of us who want it to look like its shown.