Sign in to follow this  
Blufiji

Valahadrian

:wub_drool: Absolutely gorgeous! I think you did incredibly well capturing an Elven look, without conforming to the typical LOTR style :thumbup: Tremendous use of the dark tan tentacles and large reddish brown curved slopes.

The water and trans green in the windows add a nice bit of color too :classic:

Very nice build, Blufiji, the vegetation is really superb, and the shapes and parts usage on the fortress are truly amazing as well!  Those windows in particular are excellent, and great choice to put the water section in the corner there too! 

This is lovely and really looks organic and grown. The vegetation is lovely and lush. To solve the problem some have said of monotonous vegetation do you think swapping the slim trees on the right of the build might help bring some alternative green forward and to the eye? With the lighter colored tree at the front it breaks up the monopoly of darker greens around the front of the build.

Excellent elven architecture, there are way too few Avalonian builds like these otherwise :classic:

It is the shaping of the buildings I'm particularly impressed with, and the landscaping is stellar as usual.

Gorgeous build!  I love the lines and think that the elven style really comes through with the graceful curves.  I find that this style of building is one of the most difficult to capture with Lego and you did a great job.  I also like the natural color pallette.  The ton of green reminds me of many of the hardwood forests in the midwest of the US--lush and green.  Great job!