spaceman76

All Terrain Dual Rocket Launcher

Here is my first upload of my recent MOC on Eurobricks. I give You the All Terrain Dual Rocket Launcher. A heavily inspired Neo CS vehicle from M-Tron mega core magnatizer and the CS mobile rocket launcher. Wheels are brick bulid cylinders with click hinge bricks for 16 sides. I estimate parts to be 4000-5000, but no real count. I hope You like it.

The All Terrain Dual Rocket Launcher.The All Terrain Dual Rocket Launcher.The All Terrain Dual Rocket Launcher.The All Terrain Dual Rocket Launcher.The All Terrain Dual Rocket Launcher.The All Terrain Dual Rocket Launcher.

Edited by spaceman76

Wow, looks massive! How are the wheels made? Is it motorized? Would make an awesome RC model. Can you give us more photos?

7 minutes ago, Zero (Zblj) said:

Wow, looks massive! How are the wheels made? Is it motorized? Would make an awesome RC model. Can you give us more photos?

Thanks. The wheels are made for a 16 sided cylinder, using click hinge bricks. Fo each wheel 3 of these rings are made to create the width. The wheel pattern is inverted slopes in reverse every second time. Seems like my pictures are too big, so I need to reduce them. It's not motorized either.

This is an awesome CS build, I love those rockets! 

I think you may have reduced the photos a little too much though ;)  Do you have a flickr gallery or something with the full size images?

Impressive build! The amount of detailing is quite staggering. Especially for this size. There went obviously a lot of time and planning into this. And it really paid off: A spectacular interpretation of M-tron meets Classic Space. I especially like the shape of the cockpit and the rocket launchers. Very elegant. And brick-build wheels: that is something you don't see every day! Simply amazing :classic: :thumbup:

Wow, that thing is huge! I'm always impressed by builders that are able to build in this size...:pir-oh:

Followed!

I think your MOCs are really high quality but those photos are a little on the strangely cropped side. They don't show off how nice those builds are.

On 15/2/2017 at 4:58 PM, PaddyBricksplitter said:

Followed!

I think your MOCs are really high quality but those photos are a little on the strangely cropped side. They don't show off how nice those builds are.

I know:-) I only have camera on my phone to use. Thanks for the nice words.

This looks great and huge! I also like your other creations, you should present them on eurobricks also :)

Regarding the wheels - I saw them recently on flickr with several photos of instructions how to made them, but I can't find the gallery now. 

This is perhaps the largest CS styled rover I have ever seen! *oh2* The brick built wheels are what make it for me!

I'm suddenly scared of the blue Classic Space faction, where I wasn't before.  I never pictured them as warlike conquerors driving rovers so large they grind stone to powder beneath their wheels, carrying mobile rockets of sufficient explosive power to snuff out the sun.  Regardless, it's a fine build.

23 hours ago, icm said:

I'm suddenly scared of the blue Classic Space faction, where I wasn't before.  I never pictured them as warlike conquerors driving rovers so large they grind stone to powder beneath their wheels, carrying mobile rockets of sufficient explosive power to snuff out the sun.  Regardless, it's a fine build.

Well Classic Space has never been meant for war, but peacefull explorations. This truck is indeed a rocket launcher, with the goal to launch rockets for science..However Your imagination choose the purpose..

52 minutes ago, spaceman76 said:

Well Classic Space has never been meant for war, but peacefull explorations. This truck is indeed a rocket launcher, with the goal to launch rockets for science..However Your imagination choose the purpose..

As it should be!

I love Space MOCs like yours without weapons, just sensors and science rockets.

3 hours ago, spaceman76 said:

rofl, sounds like a page out of an Atomic Robo comic