TheBeeze

Introduction and Country Selection Thread

5 hours ago, Steven the toa of flight said:

Thank you. Do you help with this topic?

I do, I assist TheBeeze with anything I can in his game.

Be sure to create an AAR post for yourself in the AAR Thread.

Any questions, need some clarity on something, just ask.

Just now, Stash2Sixx said:

I do, I assist TheBeeze with anything I can in his game.

Be sure to create an AAR post for yourself in the AAR Thread.

Any questions, need some clarity on something, just ask.

In fact yes I do have a question I modify lego sets and make them some what unique can I use them for this war

Official Lego sets even mods are not really used however use of vehicle kits from companies like Brickmania is allowed, but players must give credit in their post about it. This goes even if you did some mods to it. If you didn't build it from scratch, give credit where it's due. Please Check Phase 2 General Rules Thread for more information. You will score better for a smaller build that you have made from scratch than simply modifying a Lego set.

Edited by marvelBoy123

Franklin 'Frankie' Sanders signs up for the New Brickika secret intelligence service.

Franklin Sanders is highly respected by his men, mainly because he is mostly personally there to help his troops in combat. 

On 4/4/2020 at 8:27 AM, Lego hotographer said:

Franklin 'Frankie' Sanders signs up for the New Brickika secret intelligence service.

Welcome! Please be sure to read our rule list and the build specifications. We highly recommend using a photo hosting site like Flickr for pictures of your builds as you will not be able to post Instagram photos here. Look at some of the builds in the threads below to get an idea. Feel free to ask any questions in our general discussion area if anything seems unclear.

17 hours ago, TheBeeze said:

Welcome! Please be sure to read our rule list and the build specifications. We highly recommend using a photo hosting site like Flickr for pictures of your builds as you will not be able to post Instagram photos here. Look at some of the builds in the threads below to get an idea. Feel free to ask any questions in our general discussion area if anything seems 

Understood. Flickr dind't work, so I will figure that out.

20 hours ago, TheBeeze said:

...as you will not be able to post Instagram photos here....

Actually I can see the image from Instagram!!! Didn't knew that!

My code name is Lt. Granite, I am a naval special ops officer. My majors in The Academy were in intelligence and covert ops. I am representing the ROLC(Republic Of LEGO City) we are a single faction that has separated from our main LEGO city faction. We work hard. Work together. And fight for our beliefs. We will leave NO one behind. I am requesting to be sent to Isle of Rhaz. As Kylostabbed first said, my image is classified.

Edited by Lt-Metal

On 4/25/2020 at 4:25 PM, Lt-Metal said:

My code name is Lt. Granite, I am a naval special ops officer. My majors in The Academy were in intelligence and covert ops. I am representing the ROLC(Republic Of LEGO City) we are a single faction that has separated from our main LEGO city faction. We work hard. Work together. And fight for our beliefs. We will leave NO one behind. I am requesting to be sent to Isle of Rhaz. As Kylostabbed first said, my image is classified.

Hello and welcome! Glad you have interest in joining us. Check out the first post of this topic, you will see that the Isle of Rhaz is not currently a playable country. However I do see that you mentioned that you are a "separate" entity and am curious if maybe we had conversation on another platform like instagram or flickr? Please send me a PM for clarification.

Thanks!

(Bit late to the party, but I hope I can get in on the action. Also I can't seem to get the image to rotate, please forgive the vertigo of a sideways portrait)

1687823735_MaximThrostle.jpg.3051e5fa8c9d225b33600150d7355f46.jpg 

Name: Maxim Throstle

State: Briolui

Unit: 1 battalion, 232nd Royal Brioluian Rifles Regiment (motorised)

Story: 

Born in south-western Briolui as the eighth child to a middle class family, Maxim was often living in the shadows of his elder siblings, constantly trying to prove himself to be his own man. As any good Brioluian child, Maxim was devoted to the Royal Family and the country's system of constitutional monarchy, the longest running democracy in the modern world. Given his parent's lacked the ability to send him to university out of their own pocket having had 7 other children to raise, Maxim decided to sign on for the Serviceman's Bill to pay for University in exchange for military service. Being assigned to the 1st battalion, 232nd Royal Brioluian Rifles Regiment, Maxim finished training just as the Republic of Nations declared war upon the Coalition of Allied Nations. As the young, untested generation of Brioluian soldiers makes ready to face the tide of the ever-oppressive COAN, Maxim wonders if this is his opportunity to make something of himself in the changing face of the world. 

3 hours ago, paintballman said:

Welcome @Scorcher43. Nice story for your hero ?

Thanks! I just think its more interesting to see a character who isn't a badass right from the get go, feels more real to me. 

On 5/10/2020 at 2:48 AM, Scorcher43 said:

(Bit late to the party, but I hope I can get in on the action. Also I can't seem to get the image to rotate, please forgive the vertigo of a sideways portrait)

Welcome! If you're using a smartphone to take your pictures, you can download an app called snapseed which, in addition to rotating, allows you to do a number of cool features in editing your photos. Don't forget an avatar! Nice to have you!

Hi comrades! Cpt. Gabriel Parm of the third "Rats" division of the Plighia army to report!

45829262655_5b6fa41c7a_c.jpgMe by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

First of three brothers, he grew up in a high-class bourgeois family from Plighia. He has always stood out for his determination and his courage in facing difficulties. Upon the death of his beloved father, the family inherited an immense fortune, but the young man's adventurous character led him to choose a completely different path. While his brothers are dedicated to the humanities, Gabriel, bored with social and his repetitive life without major stimuli, finally decides to join the national army, also to test himself and overcome its limits, where he stands out as an excellent soldier. At the outbreak of international tensions, he came to command his team of the "Rats", the division for asymmetric conflicts of the army. He has no regrets of the choice made.

Long live Plighia!

49884846122_a28e106019_z.jpg

6 hours ago, ParmBrick said:

Hi comrades! Cpt. Gabriel Parm of the third "Rats" division of the Plighia army to report!

First of three brothers, he grew up in a high-class bourgeois family from Plighia. He has always stood out for his determination and his courage in facing difficulties. Upon the death of his beloved father, the family inherited an immense fortune, but the young man's adventurous character led him to choose a completely different path. While his brothers are dedicated to the humanities, Gabriel, bored with social and his repetitive life without major stimuli, finally decides to join the national army, also to test himself and overcome its limits, where he stands out as an excellent soldier. At the outbreak of international tensions, he came to command his team of the "Rats", the division for asymmetric conflicts of the army. He has no regrets of the choice made.

Long live Plighia!

Welcome. Can't wait to see your many vechicles compined with action scene MOC's !

13 hours ago, ParmBrick said:

Ahhhhh looks like you couldn't resist any longer haha! Nice!

17 minutes ago, TheBeeze said:

Ahhhhh looks like you couldn't resist any longer haha! Nice!

You know! :laugh:

16 hours ago, ParmBrick said:

45829262655_5b6fa41c7a_c.jpgMe by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Long live Plighia!

49884846122_a28e106019_z.jpg

Another Plighian is always welcome.

Lieutenant Erik Worth, Refnor High Mobility Assault Group (HMAG)

GBW- Erik Worth, Refnor

Refnor is a crescent-shaped elongated state, and this fact heavily defines the culture and policies of the nation. With the shared land borders comes ease of trade between neighboring nations, and the deep water ports facilitate international shipping and commerce. However, the same blessings that allow prosperous trade, also poses a headache for the security of the nation. Almost all of their landmass borders the sea or another country, which for a small country such as Refnor, is far too wide a front to defend. This is the main motivation for polices of neutrality and diplomacy implemented by Refnor. Supranational organizations are essential to Refnor’s survival, and is therefore a strong supporter of the Brick of Nations. In addition to diplomacy, Refnor conforms to a policy of ‘armed neutrality’ which not only keeps the military modernized, but deters possible aggressors. They maintain a comparatively small, but professional army which can be called up for national defense or peacekeeping. In a state of great instability, the Home Defense Corps (HDC) can be pressed into active service, but can only operate within its own borders.

Edited by Sir Kingston

3 hours ago, Sir Kingston said:

Refnor is a crescent-shaped elongated state, and this fact heavily defines the culture and policies of the nation. With the shared land borders comes ease of trade between neighboring nations, and the deep water ports facilitate international shipping and commerce. However, the same blessings that allow prosperous trade, also poses a headache for the security of the nation. Almost all of their landmass borders the sea or another country, which for a small country such as Refnor, is far too wide a front to defend. This is the main motivation for polices of neutrality and diplomacy implemented by Refnor. Supranational organizations are essential to Refnor’s survival, and is therefore a strong supporter of the Brick of Nations. In addition to diplomacy, Refnor conforms to a policy of ‘armed neutrality’ which not only keeps the military modernized, but deters possible aggressors. They maintain a comparatively small, but professional army which can be called up for national defense or peacekeeping. In a state of great instability, the Home Defense Corps (HDC) can be pressed into active service, but can only operate within its own borders.

Welcome. The description of your country was comprehensive and detailed at the same time. Waiting to see your builds 

On 7/6/2020 at 9:35 PM, Sir Kingston said:

Welcome!