Sign in to follow this  
Duncan Young

The Lego Batman Movie sets/CMF wish lists

Here's my wishlist of what a third wave of Batman sets would include, obviously I know nill of what the actual sets will include so this is just what I would personally like to see made. Also keep in mind there are major SPOILERS!! for the end of the movie. Also the prices are in Australian Dollars 

Great depths Attack- $20: A small similarly sized set to the double decker couch, It is based in the Batcave.

MinifiguresBatman (new cowl mold with different expressions), Robin (different expressions, eyes printed in the middle of the face), Batgirl (with cowl off, new expressions), Alfred (same as Batcave, comes with broom), Jaws ( Would we the same mold as in the TLBM), Swamp Monsters (Same as the movie). 

Builds- Shark repellent with stand, Batgirl & Robin & Alfred Batsignals, Also included is the Bat-Kayak 

2. Fortress of Solitude- $190: A large build feautring the Justice Leaguers celebrating the 57th anniversary.

Minifigures- Superman, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Green Lantern, Hawkgirl, Wonder Woman (with Lasso), Batman, Robin, Wonder Dog. 

Builds- A dollhouse like build with an awesome fortress of solitude design outside then inside the justice league anniversary party with jusrice leaugue 57th anniversary sign and DJ sation, In a seperate room the phantom zoom projector is protected by multiple guards, also included is a sound brick that plays the Superman theme.

3. Gotham Department of Energy- $60 The final part of the department of enegry 

Minifigures- Batman (with headphones and guitar), Joker, Crazy Quilt, Gentleman Ghost, Condiment King, Egg Head.

Builds- The big plue electricity thingy we see in the movie something akin to this https://www.lego.com/en-us/rebrick/view-entry?c_id={DE2F0F7A-957B-44D3-86D1-F329CD6323C8}&a_id=4e51bce6-983e-46d3-bd86-15c22b0667fe , also Eggheads Meck.

4. Kings & Lords vs Batman- $50

Minifigures- Batman, Voldermolt (with broom & wand), Dracula, Civilians x2

Builds- King Kong- scaled down the Giant antman size with short legs, Bat Dune Buggy, Top of a building for king kong to stand on, Also a couple of fishes.

5. The burning Eye of Sauron - $70

Minifigures- Batgirl, Batman, Gremlins x4, Civillins x3

Builds- Batchopper, Eye of Sauron scaled down quite a bit on a small island, T- Rex and Voliraptors x2

6. Wayne Manor/Joker land - $300 Huge Gigantic set

Minifigures- Batman, Bruce Wayne, Joker, Harley Quinn, Alfred, Robin, Batgirl, Agent Smith x2

Builds- Godzilla sized down to giant antman scale, Bruce Waynes Limo, 4 Daleks,  A scaled down wayne manor that is a dollhouse build with a couple of swiches flicked it turns into Jokerland,

Edited by Foxes Productionz

Three of the six vehicles on the bottom right page have not been seen as sets yet, but are said to be sets, hence the presumption by many of a third wave.

The Bat Kayak is interesting, it would make a very goofy set if what is said in this section is true.

So, wishful thinking here sort of, but a corresponding Kayaker Batman figure would be a fun addition.

Perhaps its suit name would be "Tacky Khaki Kayak Batman". :sweet:

91lUzfgwWL.jpg

On 2/23/2017 at 8:55 PM, tornado said:

that bat teddy pls.

That would be funny, something for Bane to be envious for. :laugh:

Here is my Wishlist for the second TLBM minifigure series

spoilers below

kinda

1: Alfred in batman 66 outfit, double sided head one normal one with 'sweatband eyes' with bald headpiece and with the mustached 66 cowl on a plain white head for an accessory
2: Mr Smith from the matrix
3: 'Nightwing' robin
4: Soccer mum batgirl
5: Clock king
6: Condiment king
7:'Friends Are Family' Joker
8: Gentleman ghost
9:mayor disguise batman
10: Captain boomerang
11:Black Canary
12: Baturion
13: Hawk girl
14: WizBat
15:Batman beyond suit
16: Black lightning
17: Crazy Quilt
18: Merbat (Bruce see below or babs https://youtu.be/bg_HWe_GD-c?t=30s )
19: Doctor Phosphorus
20: A dalek /  'Friends Are Family' Robin (If dalek not possible)

Related image

Ideally I'd want the rest of the C-list villains, the Super-Friends, Zod and LBM Moth and Boomer. Also I'd love a Fortress of Solitude set, which would be absolutely stunning if done right.

There are rumors of a D2C coming next year.

My guess/wish is "Jokerville"

On 18. 4. 2017 at 3:52 PM, Foxes Productionz said:

Here's my wishlist of what a third wave of Batman sets would include, obviously I know nill of what the actual sets will include so this is just what I would personally like to see made. Also keep in mind there are major SPOILERS!! for the end of the movie. Also the prices are in Australian Dollars 

Hide contents

Great depths Attack- $20: A small similarly sized set to the double decker couch, It is based in the Batcave.

MinifiguresBatman (new cowl mold with different expressions), Robin (different expressions, eyes printed in the middle of the face), Batgirl (with cowl off, new expressions), Alfred (same as Batcave, comes with broom), Jaws ( Would we the same mold as in the TLBM), Swamp Monsters (Same as the movie). 

Builds- Shark repellent with stand, Batgirl & Robin & Alfred Batsignals, Also included is the Bat-Kayak 

2. Fortress of Solitude- $190: A large build feautring the Justice Leaguers celebrating the 57th anniversary.

Minifigures- Superman, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Green Lantern, Hawkgirl, Wonder Woman (with Lasso), Batman, Robin, Wonder Dog. 

Builds- A dollhouse like build with an awesome fortress of solitude design outside then inside the justice league anniversary party with jusrice leaugue 57th anniversary sign and DJ sation, In a seperate room the phantom zoom projector is protected by multiple guards, also included is a sound brick that plays the Superman theme.

3. Gotham Department of Energy- $60 The final part of the department of enegry 

Minifigures- Batman (with headphones and guitar), Joker, Crazy Quilt, Gentleman Ghost, Condiment King, Egg Head.

Builds- The big plue electricity thingy we see in the movie something akin to this https://www.lego.com/en-us/rebrick/view-entry?c_id={DE2F0F7A-957B-44D3-86D1-F329CD6323C8}&a_id=4e51bce6-983e-46d3-bd86-15c22b0667fe , also Eggheads Meck.

4. Kings & Lords vs Batman- $50

Minifigures- Batman, Voldermolt (with broom & wand), Dracula, Civilians x2

Builds- King Kong- scaled down the Giant antman size with short legs, Bat Dune Buggy, Top of a building for king kong to stand on, Also a couple of fishes.

5. The burning Eye of Sauron - $70

Minifigures- Batgirl, Batman, Gremlins x4, Civillins x3

Builds- Batchopper, Eye of Sauron scaled down quite a bit on a small island, T- Rex and Voliraptors x2

6. Wayne Manor/Joker land - $300 Huge Gigantic set

Minifigures- Batman, Bruce Wayne, Joker, Harley Quinn, Alfred, Robin, Batgirl, Agent Smith x2

Builds- Godzilla sized down to giant antman scale, Bruce Waynes Limo, 4 Daleks,  A scaled down wayne manor that is a dollhouse build with a couple of swiches flicked it turns into Jokerland,

I would maybe include the Phantom's Own Laundry car with Harleen Quinzel, that would be amazing!

But to your list,i really, really like the idea of a new cowl mold maybe with the "BARB-RAHH" expression (The scared one with the wide eyes)

Also, i really like the small set to resemble the Double Decker couch,a small build with amazing minifigures. That and the Gotham Energy last part would be must haves for me.

3 hours ago, Fifulin said:

But to your list,i really, really like the idea of a new cowl mold maybe with the "BARB-RAHH" expression (The scared one with the wide eyes)

Yeah, that's bothered me about the Batman figs in this line. None have that expressive, round-eyed cowl. They really ought to do that one.

On 13. 8. 2017 at 2:48 PM, K_Tiger said:

Yeah, that's bothered me about the Batman figs in this line. None have that expressive, round-eyed cowl. They really ought to do that one.

Also, we need an angry Robin and all the main characters with sad faces! I think the set you included on the wishlist similiar to the Double Decker Couch would have maybe Batgirl with sad and cute faces,  Robin with a wide smile and sad face and would include two goggles for him (one sad, one angry) and Batman with the scared and laughing face with the new cowl. Then the set would be a must buy. But it's most likely not going to happen :cry_sad: But i guess we could still hope :sweet: