Ellisss_2

[LDD] [MOC] [WIP]UCS Vulture Droid

Hello!

The Battle of Coruscant is my favourite scene from the Star Wars prequels. I was looking for other vehicles other than the Venator which I am currently working on to build. Seeing the Vulture droid I thought it would be easy.

However, it is not as I am very stuck on the head of the droid, as it is so large. Any help would be appreciated! I hope you all like it so far, please give constructive criticisms and feedback. This is in it's very early stage, I know the shaping isn't perfect yet!

The model has taken shape from another UCS Star Wars set, I will be impressed if you know!

UCS Vulture Droid WIPUCS Vulture Droid Underneath WIP

Thank you for reading! 

Kind regards, Ellis.

Edited by Ellisss_2

My advise :

UCS designs require a lot of dedication, attention to details, etc etc.

I think you should focus on 1 or 2 models instead of scattering your work on that many projects.

UCS set inspiration: Super Star Destroyer. Also, I wanted to point out that you appear to be building a Hyena-class Droid Bomber, not the Vulture-droid, based off the shaping, and the wings' length and positioning. So far, it is a faithful replica. :thumbup:

@Anio Ok, thank you for the advice. I shall pause work on all my projects, except my Venator.

@Leonardo da Bricki

The model inspiration is actually that the front of the model is the rear of Darth Vaders tie advanced, not the Super Star Destroyer but I see that too! 

@VaderFan2187 You were right!

Edited by Ellisss_2